Ch. 6 Last Dream

It was dark it was as if the light had faded from my dream I was nervous Jason was never really there all along.
"Jason." I yelled into the darkness.
"Yes, Jocelyn." I heard Jason's voice say.
Suddenly the darkness turned back into the meadow except this time Jason wasn't in a suit he was smeared in blood and wearing the same clothes from the crime scene I looked down to see I was too.
"What is this about?" I said trying not to cry. "I wouldn't dream this."
"I know Jocelyn. I did." Jason replied looking at the ground.
"Why?" I said taking a step towards him my heart racing fast.
"I never told you the whole truth about the dream world Jocelyn." Jason said solemnly.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"As much as there is good and powerful dreams in here there is dark ones as well Jocelyn." Jason answered walking down a path.
I ran to catch up to him. "Jason stop why are you doing this?"
"Because it's part of life Jocelyn!" Jason yelled at me.
I was taken back Jason never yelled at me before ever I felt my heart start to crumble.
"I'm not going to be here forever Jocelyn." Jason said trying not to cry.
A huge gust of wind started to come in blowing my hair everywhere.
"Jason stop! Don't do this to me please!" I yelled at him.
"Jocelyn I'm only here to help you move on from me and look forward to life." He cried.
"You don't understand, the only way I can move on is if your with me." I cried back.
Tears were streaming down my face and the wind became a little bit more stronger.
"Jocelyn-" Jason said trying to finish before I cut him off.
"No, no, no Jason no, your not gonna leave me again I just got you back." I sobbed. "Your my other half, my person the one who is always there for me when I need you."
"Sometimes love comes with sacrifices." Jason said looking at the ground.
"Jason! Stop! Look me in the eye and tell me the truth if you say you don't love me I'll move on! From you." I said tears running down my face.
"I don't love you Jocelyn." Jason said looking into my eyes contently.
I sobbed as Jason disappeared and everything turned back to darkness. I laid in the darkness crying on how Jason just dumped me.
"No!" I screamed.
I sobbed some more. This was the worse thing to ever happen to me how could I let go of someone I just got back even if he didn't love me I just couldn't let him go.
I looked down at the necklace and held it in my hands.
"Jason please don't give up on me please Jason I need you." I screamed.
"I'm sorry I can't let go but, you don't understand I need your support for me I have no one." I cried holding my knees.
"Flashback to the last football game of the season you said you would never hurt me Jason." I sobbed. "I feel my heart cracking more Jason it hurts so bad no words can describe the pain I feel without you."
"I won't kill myself Jason just please!" I cried. "Please come back."
"Jocelyn it's six thirty time to wake up." I heard a nurse say to me.
I didn't want to wake up I just wanted the darkness to absorb my body.
I woke up tears streaming down my face, I turned to see Ms. Sanders looking at me.
"Jocelyn are you alright?" Ms Sanders asked looking very worried.
"No." I cried.
"I can tell you were screaming Jason's name in your sleep." She said holding my hand.
"I lied." I said looking at Ms. Sanders.
"Excuse me Jocelyn?" Ms. Sanders asked.
"When we were doing the mirror exercise I lied, when I looked at the picture of my self I lied Ms. Sanders, I lied because I hate myself." I cried.
Other nurses began piling into the room to see the commotion.
"Leave!" Ms. Sanders yelled at the nurses.
They all left and Ms. Sanders shut the door.
"Jocelyn this is a huge breakthrough for you darling." Ms. Sanders said nicely.
"Really?" I said confused sniffling.
"Yes, it's hard to admit your feelings when you feel like you have no one trust me I know." Ms. Sanders said trying not to cry. "you'll get through this Jocelyn I promise."
I looked back at Ms. Sanders and gave her a hug. She was started by this but the. Gave me a hug back I needed to move on if Jason truly didn't love me then maybe this was time for Jocelyn to move on.
I closed my eyes to see Jason smiling at me giving a proud look on his face.
Tears began streaming down my face.
"I'll see you in my dreams Jocelyn." I heard Jason's voice say in my head.