🌊 Chapter 10 🌊

Adrien and I get into his truck and pull out of the driveway. We make our way to the nearest grocery store. The sun is glittering of the water as we drive past, looking so beautiful. "I'm so exited to go swimming." I say randomly.

"Gosh, me too. I've been waiting all week." He says. I look over at him, his arm is extended out to the stick shift making the muscles in his arms twitch a bit. My face heats up, imagining those strong arms encircling me. How the muscles would twitch under the weight of pulling me to his chest. I silently berate myself, hoping the wind will snatch away my thoughts.

The breeze from the window makes my hair fly around my face and get caught everywhere. I hope Adriens not looking.

Soon we get to the grocery store and get hotdogs and hamburger buns for our dinner tomorrow night.

Adrien throws in a bag of Skittles and M&Ms. I laugh at him as we head to the check out. Someone's got a sweet tooth.
Once we get home, me and Alya head downstairs to put on our swimsuits.

"Which one should I wear?" Alya asks holding up a lavender two piece swimsuit. The front wraps around to tie in the back like a wrap skirt. It would look gorgeous on her. The other one is a sunset orange two piece swimsuit with a high neck and a strappy back.

"Ooooo, I love the lavender one!" I say as I put on my navy blue swimsuit with a one shoulder strap. It's very secure and great for active swimming but also super flattering.

I throw on a long, white, flowy cover up. It's a bit see through and has a small tie in the front. It's super cute and it flows in the wind making me feel like I'm wearing a fancy dress.

Alya comes out of the bathroom looking like the queen that she is in her swimsuit. As she should. 👏

We head upstairs and into the kitchen where we hear voices. We walk in on the boys making grilled sandwiches. They look so good. The sandwiches I mean. Obviously.

Adrien is wearing black swim trunks that have bright green lining and a white collared shirt that's unbuttoned all the way down. I think I might have an aneurysm. His blonde locks curl and touch the base of his neck in the most attractive manner. I just want to run- gosh girl get ahold of yourself! He ain't yours!

I turn around to Alya hiding my burning cheeks and help get plates and drinks ready. We all walk to the dock bringing our food and drinks.

There are four beautiful lounge chairs with thick cushions for comfortable sitting. We all sit and look at the beautiful lake in front of us while we eat. The Agrestes have a beautiful pontoon boat that looks super fun to ride on.

"Do you guys want to swim after we eat?" Nino asks.

We all nod our heads. I've been craving to get into the water all day. The sun has gone below the trees and we should have about an hour before the sun goes down. I shouldn't need to wear sunscreen.

After we eat our dinner we throw away our trash.

"I dare Mari to jump in first. See how cold the water is." Adrien says giving me a mischevious smile. He quirks his eyebrow at me and folds his arms across his chest like he doesn't think I'll do it. Think again Agreste.

"Okay, no big deal." I say giving him my brightest smile. I slip off my cover up, head to the edge of the dock, and do a perfect dive into the water. All of those swim classes really paid off.