43| Can you feel it?

Chaunard tidies the room and preps for some TV time while I retrieve a bottle of wine and two glasses from the kitchen. We're finally getting the chance to huddle up in bed and watch our homemade video.

He used his camera to record instead of one of our phones out of precaution. With the phone, anything could happen and the video gets into the wrong hands. I mean, it could happen with the camera too but since we plan on deleting it as soon as we're done watching, it's no hassle.

Back in bed with wine in hand, I cuddle up bedside him. "Ready?" he asks when I settle.

"Sure. Press play." I move closer to him and adjust my short silk robe to cover my legs. He taps the button and drapes his arm over my shoulder as we watch.

Making the video was pretty easy. It seemed like a good idea after seeing the one Steven recorded but watching it now is a whole different story. The confidence I felt during the recording has left me stranded. I am a nervous wreck seeing us butt naked on screen. I'm wondering why I suggested it in the first place.

The scene opens with him seated on the accent chair while I give him head. I look awkward at first but as the momentum builds, I loosen up and look more comfortable. My movement continues until he pulls out of my mouth and we switch positions — this time I'm on the chair with legs wide open and Chaunard between my legs.

While I can still remember how good his tongue felt flickering over my sweet spot, it's the sight of his muscles flexing and my reaction to his movement that is arousing me once more. The nerves that had my heart leaping out of my chest at the start have settled down and I'm starting to enjoy the show.

What also fans the flames is when he gets up to insert his cock. He teases at first, barely entering then pulling out a few times and slapping his erection against my labia. In the video, I grip his shoulders tightly while he kisses me fiercely and lifts my body off the chair, standing with my legs draped over the crook of his arms.

"You alright?" he asks. My face is twisted in agony but I whimper, "mhmmm".

"Yuh sure?" he checks again.

"Yeah," I breathe as he slowly starts moving in and out of me. It doesn't take long for him to find a comfortable rhythm, bouncing me up and down against his rigid body.

We lock lips and he squats slowly to the floor, laying me on my back with one of my legs over his shoulder. The sex intensifies as he practically does push-ups with each thrust.

He looks so fucking hot at work that my pussy clenches rapidly just from seeing him moving expertly. Our moans and groans paired with the sound of his flesh against mine also play a role in getting me wet all over again.

My body shuddering and the jumbled words I scream are the telltale signs of my cumming and I notice the smug look on his face when he looks directly into the camera and bites his lip seductively.

"Cocky," I nudge him with my elbow and he grins proudly, watching us having sex.

He turns me onto my side and does it all over again. I squirt uncontrollably, writhing as he slams into me hard, flipping me onto my knees at one point and I watch him make me cum at least two more times. He fucks me through each until he reaches his climax. We lay on the floor curled up together for a while then he stands and cuts the recording.

"Forty minutes of fame," he jokes when the video ends.

"Yuh mean 40 minutes of hot sex."

"That too," he adds, bringing my hand to feel his rock-hard dick. I quickly pull my hand away and try to make a dash but he is on me before my feet touch the floor. He grabs hold of me and uses his body to pin me to the bed. I squirm and thrash around under his crushing weight, trying to escape another round of sex.

"Yuh cyaa done it enuh Chaunard. It need fi rest," I complain but he's not hearing it. He nibbles on my skin and then licks my nipples as his fingers find my pussy and work their way into my hole.

"A my pussy enuh. Mi tek it anytime mi want it," he declares before shifting to dip his head between my legs.

"Oh my God," I breathe between a moan and a soft scream. My limbs grow weak under his touch. My eyes roll back as I slowly lose grip of the fight within me and I allow myself to succumb to the pleasure of his mouth on my most intimate part.

I'm already sensitive from our earlier moonlight tryst and the gentle stroke of his tongue over my clit alone makes me want to cum. When he's done stimulating me with his mouth and fingers, he yanks me by my legs closer to him so that his dick is pressed flush against my entrance. The robe opens and falls away from my body and he loosens the belt to remove it.

He reaches for a towel from his side of the bed and puts it right under my butt. Yeah, this could get messy. "This will be nice and easy," he promises but he barely gets beyond the tip before my stomach muscles tighten and I start cumming. This doesn't stop him from burying himself deep inside me and latching his body to mine.

"I love fucking you Kelsie Taylor... I love making you cum... Fuck it, I love you," he breathes, his words deliberately slow but effective. His affirmation brings on a full-blown convulsion and tears spring from my eyes.

"Mmmhhh, aaahhh, aaahhh," I cry out as a combination of emotions drives me wild.

I want to see his face but from here it's impossible. My chin rests comfortably on his shoulder and his face is nestled in the crook of my neck. He wraps his arms around me as if letting go would make me disappear. All motion comes from his hips as he glides in and out of me at a measured pace.

Unable to see much in the dimly lit room with my blurry vision, I allow myself to feel... his fluid movement... his warm body... his sweet, all-consuming love. I listen to the sounds of our lovemaking, I breathe in his intoxicating scent and I hold him close with every bit of strength that my limbs can exert.

When we cum together and the adrenaline wears off, I let it sink in.

He professed his love in the throes of passion.

And I said nothing. Well, I couldn't at the time. Do I even need to say it back? I never told another man that I love him but then again, no other man has ever made me feel this way.

Turning to face him, I meet his intense gaze. He adjusts himself so that we are now face-to-face and staring into each other's eyes. When he doesn't say anything, I move my lips closer to his. He nuzzles his nose against mine, evoking my smile before our lips touch and our eyes close.

We savor the moment — our moment.

I move a little closer and bring my palms to his chest, gently pushing him onto his back. He rolls over, taking me with him. We don't break our kiss as I straddle him, ready — no, desperate to feel him inside me again. He was right. Sex between us goes beyond our bodies, it extends to the depths of my soul, triggering feelings I never believed were possible.

I have fallen for this man — fast, hard, and unknowingly. It snuck up on me like a thief in the night and then it ravished me.

Chad releases a low moan into my mouth when I reach behind and start stroking his limp dick back to life.

"Mi think yuh did need fi rest," he grins when our lips part.