36| Insatiable

Light kisses on the side of my face and Chaunard's rock-hard erection poking into my back wake me up before the sun rises Wednesday morning.

"Baaabe," I croak still half asleep, pulling out of his reach. It bothers me that both he and my body are aroused while my brain and eyes are begging for some more sleep.

"Just mek mi put in di tip," he pleads.

"Noooo. Yuh get sex two time last night." My plight is ignored and he continues trailing kisses from neck down to my collar bone, rolling me onto my back and bringing his mouth to my hardened nipple. He circles it with his puckered lips before sucking it into his mouth. Meanwhile, his hands part my thighs and a finger pushes into me.

"Yuh a tell mi no an look how yuh pussy wet," he mutters, his finger gliding in and out effortlessly.

I'll have to remember to never sleep naked nor shower with him ever again. We had sex in the shower last night then we did it again when we got to the bedroom. We recorded the latter following my brazen suggestion that we do.

"If yuh get it now yuh not getting any later," I threaten, hoping he'll leave me alone since we plan on watching the homemade sex tape when I get back from work later. Knowing him, he's going to be on me the minute the video ends... or even before that.

"Gimme now, mi nuh sure bout later," he says.

"I'm serious enuh."

"Den yuh tink a joke mi a mek?" 

"Alright," barely escapes my lips before he starts rubbing the tip through my folds and poking at the entrance.

"Fucking rabbit," I curse under my breath. He teases me a bit, putting the tip in and pulling it back out before entering fully. My eyes roll back at the feeling and despite my whining, I can't deny that my body is at the peak of horniness.

"Yuh love it jus as much as me. Yuh ever ready fi dis," he says in reference to the soft squelching sound from his dick slowly entering my wet flesh. My body quivers involuntarily as his words set my entire body on fire.

"You like that?" he asks, his voice low and deep.

"Chad baby... shut up... and fuck me," I moan between hisses as he moves at a sweet and steady pace. I relax into his touch as he raises one leg, keeping it elevated in the crook of his elbow. His movement speeds up and he kisses my cheek again and reaching up to squeeze my breast.

"Mhmm...yea....hmmmm....yes...uhhhhh...don't stop," I breathe as my climax builds.

"Yuh ago gimme more later?" he whispers against my skin.

"Nooooo... we have an agreement," I object, bringing an abrupt halt to his movement. He thrusts in forcefully and holds it there, making me cry out as I buck my hips forward and back, eager to restore the friction.

"Mi never agree to not getting any later. Mi only seh mi nuh sure bout later"

"Yeeessss," I squeal, my walls clenching rapidly around his cock. I shudder when he pulls out and slaps his erection against me. He's denying me my orgasm.

"Fuck me, pleeeeease," I beg, almost on the brink of tears.

"I'll do it later," he teases, stroking his dick.

"Noooo...now."

"Mi a save some fi later baby."

"Alright! Fuck me now and fuck me again later," I relent. He smirks and rolls me onto my belly, then pulls me up on my knees. I cannot believe this man really just held back as a means of punishment. Who does that?