41| Outdoor entertainment

I endure the longest six hours of my life on Friday, pleading with the clock between nods to shorten the seconds so that 3:00 pm will roll around much sooner. It ignores my plight of course. Instead, it trudges along more slowly and seems to extend the torturous day by at least two hours.

What works in my favor is that I completed the majority of my tasks yesterday and only have a few pieces to edit before leaving. When we got back from the hospital at 3:30 am, Chaunard and I barely finished eating ice cream before we both passed out on the couch. We never made it to bed.

He was kind enough to allow me to sleep a little longer than usual this morning while he made me breakfast to go. On the bright side — or maybe not — my phone is now completely out of use so there was no alarm to disrupt my rest.

Now, on our way back to the house, all I want to do is curl up in bed.

"Did you get any sleep?" I ask Chaunard, whose focus is on the young boys approaching the car with squeegees in hand to clean the windscreen. He rolls the window down and tells one of the boys not to touch the car then drops a handful of coins into his open palm.

"Weh yuh seh now babe?" He turns his attention back to me.

"I was asking if you got any sleep today."

"No sah, mi did deh pon di road a try sort out some things."

"So what's the plan for the rest of the day?"

"Mi nuh have nuh plans," he shrugs. "We can do anything you want."

"Sleeep," I groan. "All I want right now is sleep."

"We're almost home baby," he says in a most calming voice. He reaches for my hand, locking his fingers with mine, and kisses my knuckles. His touch has a tranquilizer effect, willing me to close my tired eyes for a few seconds, just to ease the burning and gravelly feeling in them.

His next statement, "Sleeping beauty, wi reach," jolts me awake, and my eyes open to a full view of the front of the house. I feel like a zombie, lazily opening the car door and dragging my half-asleep limbs into the house with Chaunard's help.

"I'm going to bed," I announce as we walk up the stairs. Inside the bedroom, I strip off my clothes and pull on one of Chaunard's T-shirts then drop face down on the bed. He joins me soon after in boxers and T-shirt, spooning with me until we both become drift off to dreamland.

It's just before 9:00 pm when I wake up with my skin sticky from the sweat buildup between the spots where our bodies touch. This big baby is also drooling on the pillow. He's so deep in sleep that he doesn't even flinch when I lift his arm and slowly untangle my body from beneath his.

The corners of my lips curl into a smile as I look back at him from where I sit at the edge of the bed. He looks absolutely peaceful and serene. His light snores are almost inaudible, making them that more adorable. He is gorgeous.

A sudden urge to feel him inside me rises up, but I force the thought out of my mind as quickly as it enters, opting for a bottle of water and some fresh air instead. Let the man sleep.

As quiet as a mouse, I slide the door open to the balcony off the bedroom with my water in hand. I'm greeted by a chilly gust of wind when I step out. It gently caresses my bare limbs, follows a trail up between my legs, and makes feather-light strokes over the sensitive flesh beneath my lace thong. 

Then it vanishes as quickly as it came. The soft howling that it makes as it goes is like a mocking laugh — nature's twisted sense of humor in piquing my arousal and then leaving me high and dry.

Undaunted in my pursuit to enjoy the outdoors, I walk to the edge of the balcony, leaning forward against the metal railing. It's not every day that I get to take in such a splendid view of Kingston, which from here is reduced to pebbles of light scattered across the expanse. 

While my eyes sweep across the grand area, my body shivers in the night air and I squeeze my thighs tightly together when another puff of wind makes its assault. It teases me in the same way that its predecessor did before.

That's my cue to take my half-naked ass back inside the house. Standing upright, a region of warm air floats around my back, alerting me to his presence. He snakes his hands around my torso — one glides beneath my arm, brushes over my hardened nipple, and travels up to my neck while the other goes around my waist, pulling me against his taut body.

"I was enjoying the view," his deep voice rumbles in my ear, pushing me to the peak of desire. Moisture pools between my legs and my pussy throbs uncontrolloably.

"Just that?" I lead him on in a soft, sultry tone, moving my butt against his erection that is pressing into me.

"Mhmm... it's giving me ideas," he kisses my neck.

"What sort of ideas, Mr. Riley?"

"Mek mi show yuh," he says, moving his hand from around my waist and dipping it between us to free his hard cock. He keeps his grasp on my neck and uses his free hand to push my underwear to the side then guides his erection through my folds and stops my entrance.

"Fuck! How yuh suh wet?" he mumbles, rubbing my clit.

"I have been having ideas of my own." I bite my lower lip with a moan. He pushes forward, slipping in like a hot knife through butter, with my back arched and my ass perked up to give him better access. Sex moves from slow and steady to urgent and heated in a matter of minutes.

One of my legs makes its way to the top of the railing, stretched out in a perfect line. I grab hold of the metal and lean forward, both to find my balance and to allow him to go deeper. He slaps my ass and slows down to mutter, "Bet mi mek yuh cyaa walk when mi done."

"Do it nuh! Bet yuh nuh get it back fi a next month." 

"Alright bad gal. Turn round." He removes my underwear and tosses it aside then spins me around and hoists me to wrap my legs around him. We get lost in a deep kiss as he reinserts his dick. My bare ass touches the cold metal railing and makes me cleave tighter to his body.

"Hold on tight baby," he says, gripping the rail and thrusting hard. I bite my lips, trying to stifle my cries but a few "oohs", "aahs" and "hmms" escape, especially when I reach my climax. If this was ever my home Sherry-Ann would have every right to call the police tonight.

In a show of strength, he picks me up and walks us over to the patio couch where he sits and keeps pumping into me. He pinches my nipples between his fingers as I meet his thrusts and we move in unison until he emits a guttural moan when he cums. His racing heart drums against his chest, joining our heavy pants to form a rhythm. It's music to my ear. 

When we gather enough strength, I drag him with me to the bathroom.

"What yuh want to eat?" he asks, switching off the shower.

"Mi feel fi jerk chicken and festival wid an ice-cold sorrel or lemon beer."

"That is very specific," he chuckles. "Yuh did a dream bout it?"

"Nah... Jus dat mi feel fa."

"Ah... we can go get it if you want or mi can ask Mr. Dennis (the groundsman) fi go get it. Which one yuh prefer?"

"Ask Mr. Dennis. Mi nuh feel like leaving di house," I make a quick decision, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He agrees to make the phone call as soon as we get out of the bathroom.

"Kelsie... we still nuh watch our movie yet enuh," he wiggles his brows and grins, reminding me of the video we recorded while having sex. Thanks to Gillian and her 'swinging' we didn't get to watch it last night.

"Maybe later... if you deserve it," I tease.