45| Sex feind

I'm beginning to wonder what would happen if Chaunard and I were to spend the entire day together locked away in a private oasis. Being the sex addict he is, I'm positive that every second of that day would be spent with his cock buried deep inside me.

At his insistence, I took my laundry back to his house to handle it there — the perks of having a washer and dryer in the laundry room meant clean clothes before the night was out. My laundry routine involves a bit of handwashing before putting some pieces into the machine. It does take some time but it's the only way to ensure that I don't pick up soiled clothing when I'm getting dressed.

Despite this, I could have been done washing by 9:00 pm but with Chaunard, it takes me three additional hours. Why? Try washing while bent over the wash tub with a rock-hard dick thrusting into your vagina from behind.

Recognizing that my efforts at fighting him off only fuel his drive, I resort to a sweet surrender, exaggerating my moans and grinding on him to make him cum quicker.

******

We're currently en route to Portland and I can't help the zap of arousal jolting through my body like electricity. A blush creeps to my cheek as last night's scene replays in my mind. Though distracting, it was quite enticing. I have to admit, I'm just as bad as him. We're both sex fiends.

He glances across at me, smirking when he notices me eyeing him, hungry for more. Under his watch, excitement bubbles in the depth of my stomach and I quickly avert my stare, focusing outside the window instead to settle the gently throbbing between my tightly clenched thighs.

"Yuh good?" he asks.

"Yeah," I utter, exhaling nervously. He keeps glancing at me with one eyebrow cocked along with a skeptical look that tells me he's somehow privy to my innermost thoughts. It comes as no surprise that his hand is now on my exposed thigh and slowly moving up beneath my beach dress.

"Focus on driving," I tell him but my voice betrays me without hesitation, coming out as a breathy confession of my body's turmoil. His hand stops moving just as his pinky finger grazes the edge of my bikini at my groin and he gently squeezes my skin.

At the stoplight, he reaches for my hand and places it on the rock hard bulge in his shorts. "Just seh di word and mi pullover."

Yes, pullover and take me right here, right now, is what I'm brimming to tell him but what comes out of my mouth is quite the opposite. "No babe. Remember seh yuh piloting yuh friends. We cyaa do dat."

Not only that, it's mid-morning and the sun is out in all its glory, lighting every corner and keeping the shadows at bay. Passersby – motorists and pedestrians included – would surely wonder about the heavily-tinted SUV parked alongside the road rocking rhythmically with moans and muffled screams being emitted from its occupants. It sucks being a responsible adult.

"Alright," he agrees, bringing the back of my hand to his lips for a kiss. The rest of our drive to the beach is a tense one, both of us wrestling with our urges.

The fresh air and light conversation does the trick if the absence of Chaunard's erection is anything to go by but he has become suspiciously eager to get into the water.

He leads the way from the parking lot to the intimate beach location, tugging me along and forcing his friends to move hastily. The group of us – a total of eight couples and two other young women – find a spot under the canopy of some trees and pull together some beach chairs. Marco and Toni-Ann were the first of us to jump into the water followed by the two women who accompanied them.

Out of my dress and donning only my bikini, I turn towards the shoreline, ready for the gentle waves to lash against my skin. But before I can take the first step, Chaunard grabs hold of my upper arms and pulls me back against his body with such force that I wince at his sudden movement.

"Ouch! What happen?" I ask, trying to face him but he doesn't loosen his grip, keeping me in place. That's when I feel his dick pressing into my backside.

"Weh yaw try do to mi?" he whispers in my ear.

"What? Weh mi do?"

"Wah dat yuh have on Kel?"

"A two piece bikini. Why?"

"Babe, di whole a yuh round ass outta door. Yuh barely have on clothes," he complains, releasing one of my arms as he moves his hand to my stomach and pulls me even closer to his rigid body.

I struggle to hold in the laugh at first but I lose that battle when I look over my shoulder at his facial expression. It's a near quiet laugh but my stomach walls tighten from the intensity. Hearing the shock in his voice then seeing the fright on his face from such a simple act as being beach attired is quite funny.

"Chaunard, look around you. Every other female is wearing a bathing suit. Yuh too extra," I point out when my laughing is under control.

"You need fi tek a good look. None a dem a no my woman and none a dem naw wear a thong for a bikini."

"Lies. Look pon di girl over dere in the black and neon green. That's a thong," I point out.

"Yeah but har batty flat and square," he says. "Yuh need fi put on back yuh clothes."

"Are you being serious, Chaunard?"

"As a judge. Mi cyaa..." Without allowing him to finish his statement, I cut in, turning to face him.

"My body, I do what I want," I grin cheekily, shrugging myself loose from his grip and sauntering off towards the water. "Coming?" I look over my shoulder at the stunned man and smile.

He adjusts his shorts and watches me walk to the edge of the water before he moves. We wade out to the deep end where we're on the outskirts of everyone else.

The icy cold water soothes my heated skin. The feeling is a stark contrast to the sweltering heat from the scorching sun. It's a welcome relief though, not just from the tropical climate but also for the flaming desire pulsating between my legs.

The object of my predilection wastes no time in pouncing like a hungry beast, one hand quickly making its way to my crotch and the other cupping a breast while we both face the horizon.

"Yuh know yuh behave like yuh sex depraved though," I murmur.

"Says the woman who is always wet and ready for me."

"Mhmm," I chuckle, "so it go when your boyfriend is sex walking around on two legs".

"Yet yuh wear scraps like dis jus fi tease me in public. But pity you nuh know seh I don't mind fucking you mek everybody see." I swallow hard in an attempt to control my breathing and savor the anticipation of his silent threat although all I want is for him to stop running his finger through my slit and just push it deep into my hole.

As if reading my mind, he finds my entrance and at the same time we hear Marco calling out. "Yow bredda, a wah oonu find so fascinating out deh so?"

Chaunard and I sigh at once, annoyed by the interruption. "Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away," I suggest and we both roar with laughter. He drops his hand from my boob but keeps the other tucked between my legs, still fondling me.

"Weh yuh want?" he asks his friend.

"So mi affi want sumn? Mi cyaan chill wid mi fren again?"

Chaunard manages to insert one finger and I struggle to stifle a moan. With my mind focused on the pleasure from his fingers, I tune out their conversation until I hear Marco mention my name. Dis bredda cyaa read di play?

"Weh yuh seh?" I ask.

"Mi know weh oonu up to enuh and mi naw move. Toni-Ann nuff cousin dem a cock block so if mi naw get nutten dis man naw get none either," he proclaims.

"Yuh can always watch then," Chaunard brushes aside his statement, turning me around and pushing me a little further into the deep then lifting me to straddle him. We both laugh lightly and give Marco a side glance expecting him to give us a moment but he just crosses his arms and looks at us sternly, daring us to continue.

He starts beckoning to the others, urging them closer when Chaunard and I lock lips. "Mek mi see if oonu ago fuck infont a everybody," he grins mischievously.

"Fuck off," we both snap but our effort to chase him away is like water rolling off a duck's back.