47| Perplexed

One more week at Chaunard's quickly turns into nine and he now wants me to move in with him permanently. I was hesitant at first, considering my house and all my other possessions but I've learned that once his mind is set on something he doesn't give up.

Besides, moving in with him presents the opportunity for another stream of income. Properties in my community are prime housing for university students, so I'm considering offering up two of my three bedrooms for rental.

Plans were already afoot for my cousin to stay at the house during her studies so she'll occupy the main bedroom. Now she's telling me of a few other girls, friends I presume, who are interested in renting the space. She even proposes that I furnish the other rooms to accommodate two students each.

She's apparently looking out for her friends and if it all works out she'll be happy and I'll be happy. Security is in place and she could oversee the property in my absence.

"We still have a few months to sort everything out, so keep me posted," I reply to her text before setting the phone aside and turning my attention back to the article I'm working on for a client.

Since Chaunard resumed work, many of our evenings are spent in the dining or living room together with him on his laptop and me either watching TV or working.

Believe it or not, we no longer have sex everyday. Some days he's so swamped with work that I even go to bed without him. He says he's currently working on an integral part of his project, which is time consuming, but as soon as that phase is complete he will become more available.

Still, he emerges from the home office when I get home in the evenings, has dinner with me and even makes time for conversation before going back to work. Just being in his presence is enough. I appreciate his efforts, especially the impromptu dates when he gets a break from whatever codes and computer programs that engulf his time.

Hitting a snag in the piece I'm writing, I hiss my teeth and puff. For reasons unknown to me, a dismal feeling has been plaguing me all day. And its quite perplexing.

Nothing readily comes to mind that happened in the course of the past 24 hours that could have made me so grumpy. Yet here I am brooding more than a child who just lost his favorite toy.

Chaunard, who is seated across from me at the dining table, looks up from behind the screen with furrowed brows but says nothing. He continues clicking away at the keyboard. Can't say I blame him since my foul mood must certainly be projecting on him.

Ice-cream or chocolate usually helps to chase the melancholy away. But there is none of the former when I open the freezer. I glare at Chaunard knowing that he must have had the last of it but hasn't gone out to buy more nor told me that it's done so I could get more. Ice-cream is a staple for me. He knows that!

Again, he lifts his eyes from the screen to look at me but this time he scoffs before typing again. Without a word, he sets the laptop aside, stands and tucks his hands into the pockets of his gray sweatpants.

I cross my arms under my breasts, biting my lip as I watch him amble to where I stand with my back against the kitchen counter. Our eyes lock and I'm tempted to ask him what his problem is but for some reason, I lose my tongue.

He stops directly infront of me, leaving barely an inch of space between us. A simple twitch and I'd bump right into him. His intense stare at this close proximity brings on a bout of agitation. I shift my weight from one leg to the next, unsure what to anticipate with the unreadable expression on his face.

Before I can process what's happening, he slowly grabs a fistful of my hair and uses it to gradually tug my head back so my face is turned up to him and presses his mouth to mine. My initial thought is to push him away, but my lips part on their own accord to welcome his waiting tongue. A shiver bolts through my body, sending goosebumps running rife across my skin.

His hands find my waist, lifting me to sit on the counter while he drops to his knees. He briskly pulls off my shorts and underwear then ducks his head between my thighs. The warm breath against my exposed flesh triggers another wave of chills. My immediate reaction is to drop my head back and jolt my chest forward.

The sensation barely leaves my body when he licks a hot line over my clit. "Look at me," he commands.

He tightens his grip on my thighs and buries his face into my pussy, pressing against it for a while, inhaling deeply and just rubbing his lips against it. Then he goes further, dipping his tongue into me, while his lips work against my clit.

"Yuh see how mi tings always ready fi mi," he mutters against my skin. He dips his head again, licking, sucking and savoring me. My hips buck, begging him for more. His head between my thighs provides a spectacular view, one that helps to push me closer to my climax.

Feeling the pleasure build and ready to find my release, I grasp the back of his head, pressing further into his mouth, humping his face, moving faster until tingles radiate through me and my vision blurs.

As I'm coming down from the high, he pulls me off the counter so I can mount his lap. He's still on the floor but sitting back on his haunches as he wraps one arm around my waist and kisses me deeply, giving me a taste of my salty, tangy juices left on his lips.

My back hits the rubber mat and without warning, he rams into me hard, causing me to scream. He muzzles me with a kiss, turning my cries into a moan while he continues to plunge into me without pause. "Ouch babe, tek time," I beg feebly.

Hearing my plea, he holds me firmly and sinks in slowly, filling me with every inch my body can take. Our lips meet once more, giving my mind and body a few seconds to register the fullness of his firm cock seated deep inside me. He thrusts his hips at a steady rhythm initially but soon speeds up to drive into me at a fast, brutal pace.

Light whimpers escape my lips as my pussy throbs eagerly, now enjoying his full onslaught. "Next time yuh waan fuck... jus seh dat... and don't... frustrate... mi fucking... peace," he slows down to whisper in my ear before yanking my top down to free my breasts. He sucks one nipple into his mouth, flickering his tongue over it then repeats the same action on the other.

My head falls back while I push my hip against him, wining and matching his strokes before bucking wildly for more. He answers my body's call but only after putting my legs over his shoulder and setting his hands astride my hips. I moan at the feel of his cock going even deeper while my walls contract.

"Mi know yuh love when mi fuck yuh hard," he growls, pulling back and ramming so hard I scream out. In his eyes there's blatant ferocity, his actions deliberate, backed by a voracious delivery.

"Dat nuh mean yuh fi kill mi wid it!"

My legs tremble and my stomach quivers as he pumps harder, his flesh slapping against mine. The impact strikes my clit and makes my whole body shudder. I am on the verge of another climax with him fucking me relentlessly.

"Cha- Cha- Chaaadddd!!!!" I scream out under pressure.

"Yeah... mek di whole Jamaica hear... Mek everybody know who a fuck yuh."

Within a millisecond he flips me onto my belly and puts me on my knees and continues pounding through another wave of orgasm.

It doesn't take me long to recover and when I do, I repay the favour, widening my legs and sinking my chest to the floor with my ass perked up while I grip my ankles. He never lasts long in this position and I'm ready for him to cum.

"Fuuuuuck babe," he grits out. His body tenses and his fingers dig into my flesh, telling me that he is ready to explode. I push my ass up further, eticing him a bit more. The sharp breath he takes and his faltering rhythm tells me's about the succumb.

He reaches between my legs to stimulate my clit, uttering "cum wid me". With that, wetness gushes between my legs as his hot seed spills into me with three final hard thrusts.

In the brief period it takes for our breathing to normalize I realize that Chaunard knows my body well. I never thought that three days without sex would have me so wound up that it affects even my mood. Yet he knew exactly what I needed to get back on track.

I smile shyly at him, enjoying the after effects of our session. He pulls me toward him and kisses my forehead, saying, "Love you."

_____________________
A/N

👀 Di book soon done enuh