54| Completely naked

Breathing heavily, he drops back into the chair and I lick my lips, flashing him a devilish grin. I strike another alluring pose from where I kneel on the floor.

The perfect arch in my back put my supple breasts on display and my plump ass protrudes nicely. I'm using the remainder of the song currently playing to regain composure and settle my erratic breathing. He watches me keenly, waiting with bated breath for more.

My song choices are perfectly timed and so far, everything plays out as planned. The next selection — Skin by Rihanna — marks the start of round three. I stand and slowly strut back to the pole. As the song suggests, this segment is all about getting naked.

Chaunard is fully engrossed in my performance. He's pleasantly surprised too. He didn't bank on this because I made sure he wouldn't suspect a thing. I could stop right now and he would still be satisfied. It's written all over his face. But I need him riled up and hard again for the final round.

Standing with my legs spread apart and bent at the knee, I press my back against the mirror and move my shoulders in tandem with my swaying hips. My lips curve upward into a coy grin when his eyes travel from my legs, up over my body, and meet my stare.

If I knew seducing him would look and feel this good I would have done it sooner. I push my luck, hooking my thumbs into the waist of my thong and pushing it down just far enough to see the top of my pubic area before pulling it back up.

He flashes me a warning look and my lips twitch into a teasing smile. I shake my head and wag my finger at him, telling him no. The bralette needs to be the first to come off.

My back is still pressed against the mirror when I slither down to the floor then back up and unclasp the choker under his watchful eyes. Easing the bra strap down and off one arm followed by the next, I unhook the back but I don't let the garment fall. Instead, I cup it to my chest with both arms and continue with my exotic dancing.

I turn away from him and stoop to get back on my knees and sit on my haunches. Time to tap into my inner Jane Mena. Moving my waistline while seated in this position on the floor is something I mastered a long time ago so this for me is the best part of the show.

Still cupping the bra to my chest I begin to move and Chaunard gasps. I can't hear him clearly over the music but I'm sure I hear him say "what the fuck?!"

I glance back at him over my shoulder and wink. It's a triumph knowing that after all our time together I can still surprise him. He's right where I want him — focused, mesmerized, and brimming with lust.

My pelvis becomes independently alive with my hips and ass moving in circles, pausing and reversing for dramatic effect. I keep wining like that for a few minutes, popping my ass and throwing it back while his eyes are hooked on me. The rhythmic gyration has him in a daze.

I release the bra and toss it back at him then move my hands to the rhythm as I slide on my knees to rotate. My legs open and shut until I face him. I rock back on my arms and sweep my legs from under me and spread them wide.

Only the long heels of my stilettos, my ass, and my palms are touching the floor. My back is arched and my head is tilted backward so I can see his reaction in the mirror. He wets his lips and strokes his hard-on.

I sit upright but keep my heels firmly planted in place. One clip at a time, I release the garter straps from the thigh-high stocking and he perks up, ready for my thong to come off.

But I smirk at his impatience, choosing instead to press my pointer and middle fingers against myself through the fabric. I fondle myself with my hand going in circles and my hips jolt in appreciation of the stimulation.

Chad's breath hitches and he swallows hard. Masturbating in front of him was not a part of the plan but watching him pump his cock in earnest has created room for improvising.

I shift my thong to the side and work two fingers up and down the slit and through my wet folds before sinking them into my hole. I can't hold back the moans that the contact evokes. This is pure ecstasy. My fingers find my lips and I lick them clean, holding his stare when I do.

He bolts out of the chair and quickly reaches to me, dropping to his knees when he's close enough but doesn't touch me. His erection is pointing straight at me.

"Can't resist the urge Mr. Riley?" I ask, eyeing him hungrily.

"You a drive mi mad Kel." Our lips meet and lock together in a scorching hot kiss. It takes every ounce of willpower for me to pull away from him.

"Mi waan stuff mi cock inna yuh an fuck yuh hard... And another part of mi waa fuck yuh slow an sweet," he reveals his conflicting desires with his forehead pressed to mine.

A slight tremor runs up my spine and my stomach flutters hearing him like this. I yearn for him. There's a strong impulse to just lay back and let him fuck me senseless but I need to see this through to the end.

"Tek off yuh clothes an go back go sidung," I tell him. His internal struggle is palpable but he complies and I stand, walking over to where he's seated. I take hold of his erection and stroke it up and down repeatedly, hoping that will soothe him somewhat.

If he wants more though, he'll have to get me out of this thong. We both need to be completely naked. It's how I envisioned things.

I lift one foot and place it at the edge of the seat between his legs. "Unbuckle my shoes and remove them. The stockings too." He does as told for both legs and quickly tosses the items aside, leaving one piece of clothing to be taken care of.

I do a quick twirl and bend over at the hips, which gives him an up-close view of my twerking. But he's unable to sit still. He slaps my ass hard, making me yelp. The impact takes me by surprise. It sends ripples across my backside and causes my pussy to thrum even more anxiously.

A satisfied grin creeps across his face when I stand upright and hook my thumbs into the waist of my thong and wine effortlessly out of them. My movement is smooth and fluid. The final piece of my attire falls around my ankles and I daintily step out of it.

We are both completely naked now. Here comes the final round.

I straddle his lap and guide his cock to my entrance. Then with some effort, I slowly sink onto it. No matter how many times we have sex, I still need time to adjust to his length and girth.

The seductive rhythm of Motivation by Kelly Rowland leads me into a slow wine, my pelvis rotating slowly and seamlessly as I bounce up and down on his lap. He allows me to take the lead, only holding me by the waist.

"What did I do to deserve this?" He asks.

"You've been an amazing boyfriend... I just want to satisfy your needs... Especially the sexual ones," I tell him as I ride his dick, enjoying the sweet tingles it produces when it hits my spot. My movement is unhurried but intense. The sex feels devine.

"Oh?" He thrusts into me once, delivering a pinch of pain mixed with pleasure. One of his hands holds my back as he sucks one nipple into his warm mouth, biting gently and then circling it with his tongue before moving to the other breast. I throw my head back, orgasm welling up inside me like a ticking time bomb... ready to explode.

"Still, something more must have compelled you to do all of this," he says.

I've told him so many times with every action, every response to his touch, every utterance. But still, the words have never parted my lips. Even when he professed it, not once, not twice but on three separate occasions.

"It's because I love you," I breathe out, unable to contain my feelings any longer. The rush of emotions is like a wildfire burning through my core. He is running his tongue from my breast up to my neck when he comes to an abrupt halt and looks up at me.

This time, I look into his eyes when I say, "I love you Chaunard."

THE END