🏵️Chapter 45🏵️: Sex scandal upon thy return.

This chapter is dedicated to @Enix101. Your votes and your analysis made me so glad that someone out there understands the message I'm trying to send out. You're deeply appreciated love❤️

{Eleanora's P.O.V}

Never have I been woken by such heavy banging in my head. Like someone was hitting my head with a hammer so mercilessly. I groaned out in pain as opening my eyes made the pain worse, but I just had to. Upon opening my eyes I found myself in a very unfamiliar room. More like an exotic hotel.

Just then, I heard a loud groan beside me. I turned to my side to see who it was, since turning my eyes alone could give me a massive headache.

"Good morning". His morning voice said, with a smile and a terrible ruffled hair. Just then, a memory flashed before my eyes. A memory of both us, kissing harder than ever. Then Justin face flashed before my eyes. I thought I was dreaming, till I could actually see him laying beside me. Our clothes were hanging everywhere in the room and I could swear right now that I've never been as disgusted as I actually am now.

I checked underneath the duvet, only to see I wore nothing underneath, and so was he.

What the-?! Don't tell me...

I screamed to the extent my voice left me and pushed him out of the bed, clutching tightly to my body, the duvet that covered me.

"What's going on, Nora?... Why are you screaming?" I threw a pillow on his head and another and another, till I ran out of pillows. I wished the pillows were hardened bricks so they could make an impact when it landed on his head.

"Why are you throwing pillows at me, Nor?"

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE A BEAST! HOW ON EARTH COULD YOU THINK OF DOING SUCH A THING TO ME? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FRIEND?" I yelled at him in embarrassment and frustration.

I don't think I'll ever see Justin the same way ever again.

"I thought you wanted this"

"HOW DARE YOU! NOT EVEN IN MY WILDEST DREAM WILL I WANT TO BE WITH YOU! YOU JUST TOOK AWAY MY DIGNITY WITHOUT MY CONSENT! YOU BEAST! HOW DARE YOU! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME WHEN I WAS DRUNK" I screamed at him in anger, throwing the glass clock that was on the bedside drawer at him. He dodged it and the thing shattered on the flow making a loud noise to its demise.

"Never will I take advantage of you-"

"SHUT UP AND GET OUT!" I yelled, getting more angrier with myself than with him.

"Nora, just listen to me-"

"I SAID LEEEAAAAVVVEEE" I yelled in so much anger, I could feel my voice leaving me. He scurried out of the room with only his underwear on, leaving the flying clothes in the room for me to pack.

I pulled up my knees, bowed my head between my hands that rested on my knees and burst out crying.

Why's everybody being so mean to me? How could he even think of doing such a thing to me?!

The images of last night flashed before my eyes. He was right. I initiated it. But even if I did, couldn't he understand that I wasn't in my right senses. How dare he use that as an opportunity to do this to me?

I ran to the bathroom, turning the shower on and aggressively scrubbing my body. The more I scrubbed, the more images flashed through my mind, the more frustrated I got. I just wanted to scrub off all his touches but it didn't seem to be leaving my body. In frustration, I sat in the shower and burst out crying. Those tears were bigger than Pearl beads.

What's wrong with everybody? What's wrong with me?!

________________________✍️

I was already in the airport. I'm taking the next flight home without Dure. As soon as I get back to my country, I'm moving out of the mansion back to my the mansion where I grew up. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with someone who murdered my bodyguard in cold-blood.