🏵️Chapter 7🏵️: The Queen's luncheon.

{Eleanora's P.O.V}

  "Your highness, he will be fine. He was only exhausted". Doctor Sirus said after checking on Justin. I sighed heavily and walked towards the bed Justin laid.

  "Thank goodness, he's fine". I said to no one in particular as I wiped the sweat off his face.

"Your highness. We need to leave for the luncheon now". I heard Mary say. I sighed heavily and put Justin's arms into the Duvet.

  "Kalia?" I called.

"Yes, your highness".

  "See Doctor Sirus out. As for you, Ciara, watch over Justin and make sure he doesn't lack anything he needs".

  "Yes, your highness". They both chorused.

  " Have a nice day, your highness". I heard Doctor Sirus say but I didn't reply. Replying wasn't important.

   I stood up and walked out of the room with Mary and Lorenzo following me closely.

  "Lorenzo, ask Lucas to get ready for me and wait for me at the entrance to the mansion. Tell him I want the Lamborghini". I ordered.  I didn't bother listening to his reply as I walked straight to my room to dress up.

______________________✍️

The door was opened for me by Lucas and I got down.

  "Your highness, we're here". I heard Lucas say. With Lucas help, I could get out of the car, facing the mighty gates of the Eastern palace.

  "Your highness, do you mind me walking you inside?" I heard Lucas say.

"Your job here is to drive me not to be my personal bodyguard. Now leave my sight and get this car out of here". I ordered and he left.

  "Let's go, your highness". Mary said beside me.

"Nora, you're here" Tashie said, running towards me before enveloping me into a hug.

  "Hey, Tashie. How are you?...What of grandma?" I asked her after she released me from her bear hug.

  "I am good and Her majesty is doing perfectly well. I'm happy to see you. You look more beautiful". She said to me, smiling at me  and covering her mouth with her hand.

  The diamond on her finger caught my attention and I couldn't help but take notice of the dazzling engagement ring.

  "You're engaged!" I held her hand to take a good glimpse of the engagement ring.

"Yes, Nora! He asked me to marry him and I said yes". She squealed and it took all in me not to squeal too.

I cleared my throat giving her the signal that we were outside the palace and she understood. As soon as we got inside, we squealing in excitement, jumping and hugging each other in excitement.

  "That was one subtle way in telling me you're engaged". I told her and she grinned.

"I knew you would understand". She said and I smiled.

  "Your highnesses, her majesty is expecting your presence". We heard a maid say behind us.

  "We'll be there". Tashie said and the maid left after a short curtsy.

  "Are we late?" I asked Tashie.

"Yes. Everyone else is at the table already". She replied.

"Oh, in that case, let's go and join them now. I don't want to delay them in anyway. As for your engagement, we have a lot of things to talk about". I told her as we walked to the garden.