~Chapter One~

Heeey guys!!!

Okay, so this is my very first book ever posted on wattpad and my third book i'm working on.

My friends have been telling me to post a story up on wattpad for a long time and so here it is.

so, everyone, I hope you guys like the story, and i would really like it if you guys would share your opinion on my story by comenting? and voting?

This chapter is dedicated to one of my bestest friend ever that i've known since grade one who told me to put this story up here for all of you guys to enjoy!! She is an awesomely amazing person who writes AMAZING STORIES! She has one of her stories up, she used have another one but she deleted that one so yeah. sad =( Though, she still has her newer story up! It is fricken AWESOME! And i highly recomend all you amazing wattpaders to go check it out! It's called Entwined With A Prince...What's next? It is truly amazing! Check it out u awesome pplz!

Anyways...enough of my talking.

Here is the very first chapter to my story...My Crazy Cinderella Story!

Enjoy!

xoxo
-Payphonerocks =D <3

~Chapter One~

"Hey Bob!" I yell out with a smile as I race down the gigantic staircase in this huge castle like house that I live in. Bob is one of the workers in this house that my mom has hired to work around the house. He's like a personal assistant or something. Of course he's not the only one that works here. There are a few maids and stuff that work here.

"Good morning Alex" Bob replies with a smile. Bob isn't his real name, his real name is Robert Lee I just call him Bob because when I was little I though he looked like a Bob so I started calling him Bob. Okay, so here's a little history on Bob. He was only twenty eight when he started working here. He lost his family in a fire and he was JUST married! That is extremely sad but at least he didn't have kids or that would've been depressingly sad. But he did lose his wife and parents which made me cry when I found out about this. Although now, he's doing pretty good and is very happy. He's now happily married to one of the maids that work here and has a son that's fifteen years old, going on to sixteen. Ever since Bob started working here, he's been like my fatherly figure. He started working here when I was two years old. He's always treated me like I was his very own daughter and I love him for that. He was able to give me the love of a father when my own father couldn't. Now, my father's story is story for another time.

"Why aren't you dressed?" He added. I gave him a confused look before looking down at my clothing and then back up at him and then back to my clothing.

"I am dressed." I reply. Bob looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Is that how you're going to dress like when the Anderson's come over for breakfast?" Ah, the Anderson's. Oh how I hate them! Well I wouldn't really hate them if my mother wasn't arranging me to marry their son! I'M ONLY SEVENTEEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Of course she won't get us married just yet; she'd just arrange the marriage. The marrying part would be some time next year I guess. But...we won't even get past today if I have anything to do with it. I am NOT going to marry some random dude my mom wants me to marry just for his money! Not on my watch! I am going to make them frickin run for the hills!

"I think I look perfect!" I say with a smile, accenting perfect. And with that I skip into the kitchen in my dark blue basketball shorts and cream colored tank top.

"Hey Tommy!" I exclaim as I ruffle his chestnut colored hair.

"Stop doing that, will ya?" He yell/asks but with a smile on his face as he fixes his hair. Aww, he's so cute! This is Bob's fifteen year old son who is like a frickin awesome brother to me! I love this little crazy doodle!