Peaberry

Y/N POV

Why does it feel like I'm losing my virginity tonight? I'm so nervous but so excited at the same time. I let out an oomph when Scarlett backs me up into the wall, our lips clashing together in a hungry kiss, my shirt long forgotten and Scarlett's zipper already halfway undone. I grasp onto her hips and twist our bodies around to press her up against the wall instead and smirk at the moan that leaves her throat.

A high pitched meow interrupts our heated moment and we both break away to look over to Otis perched on the back of the couch watching us. "Go away." I shoo him but he stays put with an unimpressed look in his eyes. I sigh as Scarlett giggles and bend down to pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

I take deep strides to my bedroom and slam the door shut so Otis can't judge me anymore. I throw Scarlett down onto the bed and smile as she giggles at the situation. I continue to watch her as I unbutton my pants at the end of the bed and when she notices what I'm doing her giggles stop, her lip now between her teeth as she watches. She sits up and shuffles to sit in front of me, softly slapping my hands away so she can tug off my pants instead.

"You're sure?" She asks again pausing her task.

"Scarlett...I love you, of course I'm sure." I remind her and she beams up at me. She stands slowly and kisses the underside of my jaw before I tilt my head to kiss her lips.

"I love you too. Now pants off." She commands gently, her hands sliding into the back of them to palm my ass. I smirk and tug at the waistband to shimmy out of them, her hands remaining where they are.

"Thanks for the help babe." I tease and she grins up at me. I slide my hands to the back of her dress to continue unzipping the material while she watches my face closely. I quirk an eyebrow in question so she leans forward and kisses my collarbones. Once the zipper is all the way open I slide my fingers under the straps of her dress and slowly slide them off her shoulders. She leans back so the dress can drop to the floor and my mouth goes dry at the sight in front of me.

"Eyes up here Y/N." She teases and I tear my eyes away from her chest covered in deep red lingerie.

"That's a little hard." I whisper and she blushes as my hands slide to her naked sides. "You're gorgeous." I whisper as I lean down to leave hot kisses down the side of her neck.

"You're wearing too much clothing." She decides and tugs at the lacy crop top I'm still wearing. I lean back and raise my arms above my head so she can tug it off and try not the focus on how bare I am in front of her. I chose not to wear a bra and it seems like she appreciates it with the hitch in her breath I hear. I throw the garment to my side as my eyes drink in her soft skin, her hands now tugging my underwear down and off my body.

"Now you're wearing too much...but you look so good I almost don't want to take it off." I flirt.

"You're a charmer." She teases and I smile as my hands travel from her sides to her stomach and eventually her hips. I feel the sharp intake of breath on her stomach and watch as her chest starts moving slightly quicker with every passing moment my hands are on her. I look up into her eyes that are watching me closely and offer a small smile.

I slide my fingers into the waistband of her underwear and slowly tug them down her legs until they fall to her ankles on their own, our eyes still connected in an intense stare. My hands slide around the bare skin of her hips to her lower back, up her spine until they meet the clasp of the last remaining barrier between us. The clasp is easy to undo and my eyes drop to watch the fabric loosen. She shrugs off the garment and tosses it to the side, my previously dry mouth now practically drooling at the sight before me. She sits and looks up at me innocently at the edge of my bed.