Pip

Y/N POV

I'm not too surprised when I open my front door and instantly spot Sam sitting on my couch with a smug smirk on her face the next morning.

"You sneaky little lesbian." She teases as she shakes her head at me. I roll my eyes and slip off my shoes so I can shove my hand in her face as I walk by. "Rude!"

"Leave me alone." I groan when I realize she's following me into my room.

"No bitch, I demand details." She makes clear and joins me on my bed to gossip like teenagers.

"Uh...we cuddled a little bit." I offer and she nods. I smile at the excited look on her face and sigh. "And we kissed...a lot." I add on, earning a squeal.

"A lot?!" She checks and I nod as I try to fight the smile curling on my lips. "Did you fuck?" She asks and I giggle at her bluntness.

"No, Sam. I do have some self control." I tease.

"I wouldn't with that fine piece of ass." She reveals and my jaw drops in astonishment.

"Excuse you! She is so much more than a fine piece of ass. She's beautiful and an amazing mother and so funny and kind." I defend but stop myself when I see the smug smirk return on my bestie's face. I lean forward to slap her arm.

"Bitch, I took care of your cat and this is how you repay me? Rude. Anyway, kissing, cuddling. What else?" She asks and I look up to think.

"Um, well. There was some touching." I reveal shyly.

"TOUCHING? GIRL WHAT?" She screams and I giggle as I roll around clutching my stomach. She's way too much.

"She just...I don't know. Traced shapes on my shoulder and I rubbed her back and stuff while we talked about life." I share, a smile on my face as I think about it.

"Wait...did you even sleep?" She asks and I narrow my eyes at her.

"What, do I look like shit?" I ask in offense.

"No but you look tired." She offers with a shrug.

"Well...yes we slept just not much. We just talked about random things. She told me stories about Rose and I told her stories about my childhood." I clarify and she nods with a thoughtful look on her face.

"Did you talk about Maggie?" She asks quietly and I nod softly. "How'd that go?" She asks just as cautiously.

"It was nice. It's nice that she knows and lets me talk about her without making me feel weird." I explain.

"Weird? What do you mean?" Sam asks as she forces me into a cuddle.

"I don't know...when I talk about Maggie I always feel like people pity me or judge me. But with Scar, she just listens and it makes me feel heard and like I'm not a horrible person." I explain and she hums in reply.

"What's this?" She asks then pushes at a spot on my collarbone.

"Ow! What the fuck." I shove her away as she laughs evilly.

"Did someone forget to mention a hickey?" She teases and digs her fingers into my sides to tickle me. I hate this fucking bitch.

"I will punch you!" I manage to get out between giggles. Thankfully, she stops and smiles genuinely at me.

"I'm glad you had fun and I'm really happy she makes you happy. But please, for me. Be careful." She warns gently and I nod.

"I know. I'm keeping myself at a distance...I know it doesn't look like it, but I know this will probably crash and burn at some point. I just want to enjoy it while it lasts." I explain and she sighs. "Oh! Also we are going to a hockey game." I add on and she smiles.