Barista

Y/N POV

What does this mean? Does she actually notice my stupid doodles? I mean, she must. And she apologized for bruising me, how fucking cute. So she noticed me and Lucy was wrong! I smile down at the napkin in my hands and carefully put it into my bag so I can head home. I can't stop smiling the entire way and when Sam Facetimes me for her daily time to annoy me I can't even hide it.

Sam: Hey hoe, whoaaaa what's that smile for?

Me: Uh, nothing

Sam: Don't give me that shit, what happened?

Me: Uh, I didn't give her a special napkin today.

Sam: Fucking rude.

Me: Anyway, now she is going to my gym or at least she did today

Sam: Oooh okay go on

Me: Well, when I was leaving I looked at the bulletin board to see if there were any musicians I could recruit for the shop and she pinned up the napkin from my shop.

Sam: Wait, seriously?

Me: Yeah! And it said "Sorry for bruising your forehead -SJ"

Sam: OH MY GOD

Me: I KNOW

Sam: So she actually knows you exist!

Me: Apparently!

Sam: Alright then get your game face on

Me: Uh, she's married though

Sam: Fuck it.

Me: Okay I'm hanging up now

Before she can even respond I end the call and smirk at the string of angry texts. I get to work on the schedule for next month for the rest of the evening before taking a walk around the neighborhood. I let my thoughts wander to the blonde woman that actually knows I fucking exist. We haven't ever had an actual conversation. She just comes in for her coffee, says thank you and leaves. I didn't even think she noticed the stupid doodles and poetry on the napkins. Is that why she hesitated before she left today? Because she noticed there wasn't anything there? Does she keep them?

I head back home for some dinner and smile at my kitten waiting for me on the couch. His name is Otis and he is the love of my life. I got sick of being forever alone so I bought a cat like the true lesbian I am.

He snuggles into my lap as I eat some Mac and cheese and choose to watch Schitt's Creek this evening

He snuggles into my lap as I eat some Mac and cheese and choose to watch Schitt's Creek this evening. I've also seen this one way too many times but it's still funny so whatever. Once I'm done eating I grab my favorite poetry book to figure out what I want to put on her napkin tomorrow. Now I feel like an ass that I didn't do it. Once I find one, I take a picture of it and head into my room to get ready for bed.