#1

Hi, my name is y/n. Forget the introduction. Something weird just occurs upon me. I...

Found a man in a hanbok, lying lifelessly in the middle of a wide field...

•°•

-----

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- How we met -

-----
°•°

"sir?! Mr are you okay?!!"

I tried shaking the man but he's not responding. I started to panick and was about to grab my phone when a big hand grips my wrist startling me to death.

The man slowly lifts his head up and there I was blessed with a good looking face. I was mesmerized until I saw his deadly eyes on me. Gulp.

"You..."

"me??"

"How dare you step on my property!!"

"I'm sorry, what??"

He sits up, looking at me furiously.

"I'll have you executed for trespassing my lawn!!"

He suddenly starts shouting someone's name while I'm here hella confused of what's going on. The man got frustrated of no response from this "Yoongi" guy he kept calling.

"Where in the world am I?!! You!!"

I flinch and he points his veiny finger at me.

"Where am I?!! Did you kidnap me??!!"

I was caught stammering by his words.

"I'm ordering you to release me this instance or the consequences will be heavy once my guard is here!!! I'll have you off your head!!"

What the hell is this man talking about?!!

"sir this is a public place!! And you're here laying in the middle of the field!!!"

-

-

-

-

"excuse me!!"

I turn around and face the man from earlier who stops his track and looks at me unbothered. After what happened, this man suddenly starts following me and I'm going home right now.

"why're you following me sir?!"

"How dare you address me like that!! Do you know who I am?!!"

"Well, technically I don't that's apparently why I called you 'sir', SIR!!"

"do you have a death wish?!!"

"uugh!!"

To be honest, this guy is scaring me. And he's drawing attention because of his outfit. People who passes by him will give him weird gazes.

"What're you looking at?!! How dare you to look at me like that!!"

My eyes widen when I saw the man marches towards a lady who just happen to stare at him.