Chapter 9: Spider attack

I just woke up an hour ago, it's 5 am, I got ready for school. Let's do this.

Blake:" Are you sure we should be out here this late?"

Yn:" Don't you mean early, it's  5 AM"

Blake:" We should go get some rest, don't you think"

Yn:" You can go get some sleep, I need to find Roman"

Blake:" He won't be out during the day, and we don't want to disturb the peoples' day, we should head to Beacon and just sleep"

You thought about it for a bit, turning around and seeing the bags under Blake's eyes.

Yn:" You're just gonna keep following me, correct?"

Blake:" Yes"

Yn:" Fine, let's head home"

Blake's side-eyed you at the word home.

=======

Entering your room, Blake slid through the window as she sees you opening the door.

Yn:" You can go to your room now, thank you for helping me out tonight"

Yn:' Even if I didn't need it...'

Blake:" No need for an apology, you saved me, I helped you"

Yn:" You almost got knocked out because you did follow me"

Blake:" Your welcome"

She said walking out of the door, you sighed as you breathed in slowly and the steam is released from your suit, exerting out the window.

Yn:" That feels much better"

You put your sword casing on the side of your bed as you slept on the ground in a meditation position, taking advantage that you felt nothing, you tried to meditate to calm the anger you have.

============

Noah:" So he's after the dust? What for"

Noah said, raising his blade on someone's neck, who whimpered.

???:" P-please! I- i- I have a family!"

Noah:" Oh? You have a family?"

The man nodded severely before Noah sheathed his sword.

Noah:" I'm sorry then"

???:" T-thank you"

The man then got punched in the face, wrecking his aura.

Noah:" Does it look like I care if you have a family?!"

Punching the man again,  Noah grabbed one of the men's teeth and ripped it out, making the poor soul scream once again.

Noah:" I'll ask you one more damn time, where the hell is your boss"

The man didn't answer as he couldn't form the blood loss, Noah groaned, dropping the almost dead body to the floor.

Noah:" What does somebody need to do to get a willingly helpless man"

You kicked the man in the head as more blood splattered across the wall.

Noah:" Wooh!"

Reaching the end of his rush, Noah kneeled at the man who was knocked out.

Noah:" Too bad you didn't tell me his boss, my friend, would have been a great thing to do"

The news operatives suddenly went only showing a news anchor, Noah was interested of course.

' There have been two groups of people, one singular person and another group of two stopping the white fang from stealing from Dust operatives, and have security footage of it'