Chapter 6: Settling it in

250 READS WOOO \( OuO)/

You stabbed yourself thru your stomach as you hit the creature holding your back.

Yn:" Don't sneak attack me"

You looked down and saw some blood leak from you, all thought it stopped and soon started to fix itself.

Yn:" Handy"

You slashed your blade to wash off your blood, then thru your joines

Yn:" Well I'm not that far from the school"

Casually walking up the tree, it has been a day since you "disappeared" and saw the school in your sight

Yn:" I can just walk in I guess, isn't it the first day of school?"

You shrugged as you simply emerged from the forest covered in your blood and mud from all the small fights you did on your way here. You run from place to place until you jump onto the roof by running up the wall avoiding being seen. 

Yn:" I can't let myself be seen like this, all dirty and weird"

You climb up one of the towers and jump to another and enter thru a window seeing ozpin sitting on a chair as he turns around.

ozpin:" Oh?"

Yn:" Hi"

Ozpin:" What happened, you have been missing for a whole 16 hours"

Yn:" I was fighting a nevermore and whilst I was fighting it, it carried me..."

You checked your measurer and widened your eyes

Yn:" Over a hundred miles south here, 20 miles east"

Ozpin:" Oh my... you seem to be okay, and to travel that fast"

Yn:" I haven't slept either, I need to get cleaned up and get something to cover myself"

Ozpin:" Don't worry, you have your uniform, sadly you have been executed from the school's normal system and are at th moment teamless. I have made you partner with the yellow-haired girl named Yang"

Yn:" Oh, so their team is RWBY?"

Ozpin:" NO, they are team bloodthirsty (BRSY) led by Blake Belladonna"

Yn:" That's unexpected, RWBY would be Ruby"

Ozpin:" Well my choice is made, please go to your exiled dorm and get ready, you are 2 periods late"

Yn:" Where is my class, and I am alone? No team?"

Ozpin:" Yes that's what I said, and your class is currently this"

he hands you a piece of paper and decides to follow it. Entering the room and seeing the clothes set out on the bed.

Yn:" Well I guess I'm here now"