Chapter 20: Ballroom bonanza

I WASN'T EVEN LOOKING AT THE COUNTER! 1314 READS!? I'm HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Also please don't think I am not looking at the counter, I wrote this 3/4/22 so yeah I'm ahead of a few chapters.

Hi 3/5/22 me here, yes im uploading quicly.

Neo:' What are you doing'

Neo told through her scroll, putting it in front of your face.

Yn:" IM trying to see what I could wear during the dance"

Neo:' Why? I thought a cyborg killing ninja wouldn't care

Yn:" Hey I have not killed a single person"

Neo hummed before jumping onto the bed, she gets her face smacked by a towel.

Yn:" You're coming as well so get ready"

Neo rushed to you putting the scroll on your face confused.

Neo:' Why do I have to go!?'

Yn:" Because you just don't wanna go because ill be singing"

Neo slumped over as she simply used her semblance not daring to use actual clothes for this dance.

Yn:" I can't possibly be that bad at singing right?"

Neo nodded her head multiple times as you sighed and sat back on the chair.

Yn:" God I'm a cyborg capable of destroying this whole city and I care about some silly dance and my singing"

Neo:' Is that a bad thing?'

Yn:" No, not at all, it just seems the potential things I could do is great"

Neo:' You shouldn't focus on those things, try to relax, haven't you done a lot already? I saw you staying up two nights in a row writing in that journal of yours

Yn:" Yeah well im trying to piece every piece of information on my mind into this journal, I have too much information"

Neo:' Like what?'

Yn:" Like all the locations of all four relics"

=============

Weiss:" UGH! Who should I ask for a prom date?"

Yang:" Never knew you were interested in that sort of stuff"

Ruby:": Yeah, Weiss it's kind of surprising you want one"

Weiss:" Of course, I want one! I'm a Schnee!"

Yang:" And that has what to do with it...?"

Weiss:" I am a high deserving Heiress, plus I don't want to be lonely in the dance I planned"

Yang:" Just ask Yn, he'll agree to it plus he's up for grabs since Blake doesn't want him"

Weiss:" Are you crazy!? Why would I ask him out?!"

Yang:" Hey calm down! I meant in a Platonic way! And why did you get so jumpy? Don't tell me you like him"

Weiss:" False you dweeb, It's just why would I ask the man I already owe a favor to"

Ruby:" Oh right! He got you your rapier back!"

Weiss:" It's Wyrternaster thank you very much, and yes."

Ruby:" Whyrtenacha ma call it"

Yang:" Maybe he'd love to take you as a dancing partner you don't know, he has been hard at work too. Blake said she keeps wanting to help him but is shot down multiple times"

Weiss:" Working on what?"

Yang:" I don't know but it seems very important to Blake, all she said is that it concerns her and only her"

RWBY: RISING REVENGEANCE (Under rewrite)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara