Chapter 19: Infiltrated

Ironwood opened the door to Ozpins office but widened his eyes as he saw a message on his desk, blood smeared everywhere on the floor as a tarp fell from the ground. ' Tell the robot that we're coming for him. PS Roman.

Ironwood:" Ozpin?!"

Ironwood ripped his scroll out of his pocket, dialing Ozpins phone number and calling it to hear a ringtone from the office. Making Ironwood widen his eyes until he was touched in the shoulder made him almost punch someone in the face.

Ironwood:" Ozpin?"

Ozpin:" What happened here"

Ironwood:" I don't know, it was like this when I entered. I fiddled with nothing, so we should hurry and get this to a lab"

Ozpin:" Yes we do, this is a serious precaution"

Ironwood:" I know that, but we can't tell anyone. Ozpin we have to tell Ln, He could be endangered at any moment"

Ozpin:" None sense, that boy is superior to all of us."

Ironwood:" What about Sam then? He can take out Raiden easily"

Ozpin:" Not easily, they are evenly matched opponents, the pain in Sam's face could easily be seen"

Ironwood:" We can't just announce this to the school, not until we find out whose blood it is-"

Ozpin:" We will never tell anyone Ironwood, why would we do that? We will only inform the parents"

Ironwood seemed shocked, Ozpin walked closer as he crouched to look at the blood.

Ozpin:" It's fake"

Ironwood:" What?"

Ozpin:": Someone dripped this in food coloring, or else it would feel depressed or a bit dry at the amount of blood. Yet I don't believe this is a simple prank, we will inform Ln this tomorrow morning"

===============

Yn:" There's a point where it tips, there's a point where it breaks, there's a point where it bends, and a point we just can't take an-"

You turned around to be thrown chocolate to the face.

Yn:" What the fuck"

Neo:' Can you shut up

Yn:" What? Can't I sing?"

Neo:' Not with your horrendous voice'

You turned around grabbed the chocolate and continued to write on your Journal trying to remember every piece of information you could remember.

Yn:" Well would you like a tour to Beacon academy? Or will it be a no"

You got thrown another thing at you, you turn around to see Neo's scroll.

Neo:' If you are going to speak to me look at me, so you can see what im saying'

Yn:" So is it a yes"

Neo:' No I already explored this place enough'

Yn:" Well then, I guess that simplifies things, let's go"

Neo wanted to ask a question but couldn't, she followed you down the hallway as she changed her appearance to a more... discrete look. Turning around you saw that Neo turned into a black-haired girl with green eyes. The long sleek hair was the only thing different from the show.

Yn:" You won't need that, no one will recognize you"

Neo continued to try speaking only to be ignored, she sighed before she sees a door open, coincidentally Yn follows and turns out to be an elevator. Neo and Yn stand there in silence before the door opens.