Volume 3 Chapter 29: Fall? Phase 3

I'm realizing this is a really long volume which is why I used a video last time. I just hit half. 
Also... THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY NINE?!

Ozpin:" Well, it comes to no surprise from me or anyone outside this room that they've chosen you to move on to the final round of the tournament. Your performance has been exemplary."

Pyrrha:" Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but... I would never have made it this far without my teammates"

Qrow:" Personal, I think most is the other way around"

Pyrrha turns around, confused, steadily standing up.

Pyrrha:" I'm sorry. I don't believe we've been introduced"

Qrow:" Names Qrow"

Ozpin:" Qrow... Is a trusted colleague of mine"

Pyrrha:" Professor... if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me here?"

Ozpin:" Please, take a seat"

Taking a seat once more, Ozpin looks Pyrrha dead in the eyes.

Ozpin:" What's your favorite fairy tale?"

Pyrrha:" I'm... Sorry?"

Ozpin:" Fairy tales, stories from your childhood, surely you must remember some of them"

Pyrrha:" Well... there's the... tale of the two brothers, the shallow sea, the girl in the tower-"

Ozpin:" What about the story of the seasons?"

Pyrrha:" Of course! A pale old man who refuses to leave his home, is visited by four traveling sisters. And tells him to use his time in solitude to relax and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden. The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the fourth and final sister, makes him look at what he has and be thankful. In return for his kindness, the man gives him the four incredible powers. The seasons of Remnant, winter, sprint, summer... and fall."

Ozpin:" Would you believe it if I said that one's been around since I was a boy?"

Pyrrha laughs.

Pyrrha:" You're not that old professor"

Ozpin:" Well... would you believe me if I told you it was true?"

Pyrrha:" Umm... Beg your... pardon?"

Ozpin:" What if I were to tell you that there were four maidens existing in this world, that could wield such tremendous power without dust?"

Pyrrha:" You mean like... a semblance?"

Ozpin:" Like magic"

Qrow:" Yeah... first time hearing this is pretty crazy"

Qrow:" You're serious"

Turning back around Pyrrha sees a straight-faced Ozpin.

Ozpin:" Does it look like im joking"

Pyrrha:" No... Why... Why are you telling me this?"

Ozpin:" I'm telling you this Pyrrha Nikos... Because we believe you are next in line to receive, the fall maidens powers"

Pyrrha:" We?"

The elevator door behind them opened. Ironwood and Glynda walking in.

Ironwood:" Sorry we're late"

Pyrrha:" Wait, what is this? Who... who are you?"

Glynda:" You know who we are; we're still the same teachers and headmasters you've met when you arrived at Beacon."

Qrow:" Except we got a little part-time job"