Chapter 18: Till death do us part.

Roman:" I WANT HIM FUCKING DEAD! YOU HEAR ME?"

Cinder:" Calm down Roman"

Roman:" How can I fucking calm down Cinder? HOW"

Cinder raised her hands incinerating part of Roman's right arm sleeve, looking Roman looked at Cinder with a malicious face.

Cinder:" Continue and that will your charred body"

Roman:" I'm no victim to your empty threats, you need me Cinder, or how will the white fang follow you? They will die then all that power you once had will disappear"

Cinder:" And how will I know they will disappear?"

Roman:" I know you too well, you will kill them all once they refuse to work with you, you will lose all the social power you have right here right now because of ME cinder ME"

Cinder raised her hand but got grabbed by someone, looking over she sees Noah looking at her dead in the eyes.

Noah:" Don't kill"

Cinder raised her flames and wrapped it around Noah's arm who didn't even flinch, merely punching her in the face knocking her back a few ten meters.

Noah:" I asked you to do a very simple thing, and you couldn't even keep it? Roman has lost someone he cares for. Sure he is going a bit out of tone, but that's what happens when you lose someone."

Roman:" Why would she care? She only cares about herself, even if you tell her the facts of her past. She was abused as a kid and mistreated. Beaten to near death almost every day."

Standing up he healed himself using his Aura. Cinder on the other hand was already turning around and leaving the room.

Cinder:" You are right, I do not."

Exiting the room cinder closed the door only to reveal her broken attired eyes.

She continues to walk away from the door before pulling out a scroll calling Mercury and Emerald

Emerald:" Yes cinder?"

Cinder:" Change of plans, we are going to Beacon Academy now"

Mercury:" What about the whole introduce ourselves as Atl-"

Cinder:" We already were, now get your backs here now. We already have a Dorm set up. We are just entering Beacon a weak early"

Emerald:" Bu-"

Cinder:" NOW I SAID"

==============

You were sitting in front of  Neo who was unconscious on your bedside, it was 4 Am and someone entered your room.

Ozpin:" I see you already captured a target?"

Yn:" Not quite"

Ozpin:" Ironwood has already informed me what you found, and to say I am impressed"