Chapter 2: Interrogation (Redone)

After your arrest, you were placed inside an interrogation room. The walls were painted black, with fluorescent lights causing a bomb-plating noise that penetrates your ears.

Yn: ' When is someone going to walk in?'

You passed the little time you had very quietly, slowly starting to tap your fingers atop the table. Doing, do, you get reminded of tabs you had been holding. So opening them, leads you to play around with them, curious of what else you would find.

Yn: ' Why does it not stay in vision tho? I would prefer it that way

You grappled your arms around the table legs, bored, as you let your seat lean behind you.

Yn:" hmm"

These actions were repeated many times before someone opened the door. You immediately set yourself straight as of doing so.

???:" So, Yn Ln correct?."

Yn:" Umm- Yes?"

Dale:" My name is Dale Rodolphe; I am the captain of this city's sector's police station. Otherwise, known as the top huntsmen around here"

Yn:" Top huntsmen? Then why weren't you out there?"

Dale:" I might be the top huntsmen, but I am not a machine. Unlike you, who seem to be placed with limb after limb. Replacing your whole body with what seems to be Atlas technology"

Yn:" Keeping that- Keeping that out of hand, I stopped a criminal. Wouldn't that waver anything?

Dale:" Yes, for doing something so stupid you are quite an intellect. But you still are to be pressed with the matters at hand. There are accounts of people almost getting killed. And that is not something we want, do we?"

Yn:" I- No, we don't. But, how much time would I be given?"

???:" At most, 5 years"

Yn:" I- What?!"

Standing up, you stared at the man who quickly pulled out his weapon. He pulled back the chamber of it as he pointed it directly at your head. You looked at the weapon; fear was all that hit your head.

Dale:" I would sit your ass down before I see your head combust"

Yn;" O-okay, let- let's just calm down. We don't need to shoot."

You sat back down. Dale soon handcuffed you to the table. You nodded as they were locked, hearing a metal clank noise as they were. But a few moments passed with him; he just continuously stared at you. Make wonder of what you're going to do next.

Yn:" Are you- Are you just waiting?"

Dale:" What would I be waiting for exactly?"

Yn:" My actions, my breathing patterns, or any variables deciding me to be guilty in any shape or form? Other than that, you would be trying to make me confess."

Dale:" That's an interesting thought, but what would you confess to?"

You set yourself up on the chair, looking directly at Dale's face. You opened your mouth only saying a few words.

Yn:" I'd like a lawyer"

Dale:" Lawyer?"

Dale only smiled, shaking his head, as he only stared at your face.

Yn:" Yes"

Dale:" Here's the thing kid. We don't have those here in Vale; everything here is a bit different from Atlas."

Yn:" What?"

Dale:" Here in Vale, you don't get presented or get to use your lawyer in the court of law. Here it is judged by 12 individuals and a judge if you wish to keep yourself from prison. You would have to do it yourself"