Volume 3 Chapter 23: Truth to lies.

I KNOW I SAID A MONTH I'm SORRY

Screams would be heard across the city of vale, Mechs would show surrounding every man woman and child. The city overrun would lead to disaster as fire was drenched in every piece, black goo and red covering the walls and paved roads. And in the middle would be a crying man who starts moping with every piece of emotion going through their head... 

It is what would've happened if a cyborg had let previous events play out, his worry about the city is increasing wary every day. He doesn't know why nor cares why, he will try his best to help the people in any way shape or form. Only sees the path ahead, and forces a new one to be made.

But for now this won't be his story, of course he will return... but right now the focus will be on the main character or... was supposed to be the main character.

Ruby:" Hey mom"

Ruby said pulling back her hood, she smiled as she kneeled onto the grave stone. Summer Rose... "Thus Kindly I scatter".

Ruby:" Sorry I haven't come by in a while... Things have been well... they've been very busy. Dads here too, he's being the usual him... cheery and all that stuff. But he's still teaching at signal which is great. Which is why he's going to be going out on some missions soon."

Ruby sniffles before putting her hand to her chest.

Ruby:" I think he misses going out on adventured with you... And I miss you too. I was also able to get accepted into Beacon this early too, which is great on one hand but... Well I haven't been kicked out of Beacon is all ill say. But being on the same team as Yang helps a lot too."

Ruby stands up before she looks at the orange sun reflecting upon itself, the beautiful gaze reflection off the trees...

Ruby:" She's a great fighter, and learned lots from dad, so I have two other teammates too. Their names are Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna. Cool sounding names right? Well we were all brought together by another friend, who probably I won't be hearing from soon."

Ruby popped her fingers distracted.

Ruby:" Together we formed team Bloodthirsty, I know weird yet cool name. And umm... I made a bunch of new friends, some generic some changed. While others well... let's just say they're the most interesting bunch.. But then there's the one in there that really stands out. He worked a lot for us, can sing. Helped Blake out a lot, but he never seemed like that type of guy to help.

Ruby:" And yes he's a guy, his name is Yn and he is really cool and strong too, problem is he doesn't really have a body... What I mean is, he was injured and had his whole body replaced with cybernetics, reminding me of another friend I met at my time in Beacon"

Ruby:" We also stopped some bad guys, well tried at least. Yn kept stopping them before us, but I guess It's how they say. Like mother like daughter right? But I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early... But it seems Yn knows... he knows a lot... you might think it's crêpy he knows a lot about us until you remember he is basically a computer according to his words."

Ruby:" Which brings a whole retrospect of things so- I'll stop talking about him. It's funny too, cause the more I get to know Ozpin the more he starts to sound like uncle Qrow"

A bark could be heard behind Ruby, she turns around to see her father stand right next to Zwei, he waves his hand before pulling out a bouquet of flowers and walk next to ruby.