Chapter 13: Upgraded

AS OF WRITING THIS, WE HIT 900 READS AIHWG*JGINU

Later: WHAT THR FUCK IS 1000 FUCKING READS!??!?! MCSCUSE ME MOTHA FUCKA?!

ALSO, I KNOW I SAID A WEAK I JUST COULDNT HELP

A few weeks prior, as you all remember, the incident involving the Schnee dust factory has been destroyed by a battle between hunters and a massive amount of white fang. If this had not happened, authorities say they would have done it again and again. Even Jacques Schnee came out with an opening statement 'thanking' the hunters in training. Either by rewards or with an upgrade to their weaponry based on their options were told. And even now we do not know what they could have chosen.

Yn:" RGHA!"

You opened your eyes inside a tube, you had a mask feeding you oxygen through some tubes.

Yn:' Where the hell am I!?'

You punched the glass, forcing it to crack, and once again you punched the glass, breaking it as all the liquids came gushing out of the container. You looked at your body and saw test tubes going through the specific spots used to feed blood. You ripped them out as you looked around.

Yn:" Where the hell am I?"

You were surrounded by computers and machinery, putting your hand on the computer you tried to access it but with nothing coming up you turn around.

Yn:" I need to get the hell out of here"

You walked to the door and tried to open it by non-forceful ways, only for you to sign and punch the door until it was.

Yn:" Where?"

The long hallway was just followed by a door on the other end, walking down you feel the clanging from your feet etch more and more until you pass by a computer or what seems to be one

You were able to unlock the computer by putting your hand on the keypad on the right, you rummage through it and press a button saying unlock specimens armory.

Yn:" This place doesn't seem normal, and to have it be this obvious... almost seems unnatural"

You start going down the hallway again and soon see a door open up, walking inside you see it filled with weird machines that seem human. But not one to one with it.