19

- Andi -

"Is he gonna be okay?" I ask for the millionth time.

"He'll be fine just just give him time." Niall was sitting beside Liam's side the whole time.

It was kinda heartbreaking seeing Niall like this. I didn't like it at all; he really didn't want Liam gone. He wants Liam to stay so bad. Just the way Liam closed his eyes and everything I just, I have a feeling he didn't die. It just seems that way.

And I can't explain why.

"Not even a flinch?" Louis walks in and sits beside me, pulling me into his arms.

I shake my head with a long terrible sigh, "Not a thing."

He sighs, "I'm sorry, Niall."

"I feel like it's my fault." He rubs his face. "I feel like it's just my fault."

"Why?" I knit my brows in sympathy.

"Because while I was to busy fighting another wolf because he taunted me Liam's over there about to be murdered by another wolf."

"Niall, no." I shake my head. "Just at least he didn't get fully bitten. And was it a guy? The other wolf I mean."

He looks at me and nods, "He said he was the one that attacked you. That kinda made me click to." He looks back down. "It just feels like the wolf in me is getting stronger and stronger because we're making more contact with each other."

"Isn't that good?" Louis asks, confused.

He shrugs, "I have no clue. I mean I think it's good."

It got quiet after that. What breaks the silence....Liam's breath quickens and he starts to sweat.

- Sadie -

"What happened, mum?" Rosie looks at me. "What was wrong with, Uncle Li?"

I shrug, "I dunno baby. I honestly don't know."

"My mum was crying earlier." Park whispers, looking down.

"I know, babe." I ruffle his hair. "She was just scared, but she's okay now." I give him a small smile.

The door to the room opens and I look over to see Harry. I walk over to him, pecking his lips.

"Is he okay?"

He shrugs, "I dunno, I walked out before seeing anyone start crying or something." He sighs. "How's it going up here?" He looks at me.

"It's going okay." I rub his arm. "I just think Park feels bad about Andi crying earlier but other than that it's going great."

"Daddy!" Rosie runs over and hops in Harry's arms.

"Hey, cutie. What's up?"

"Nothing. Hanging with mum and Park." She smiles.

Speaking of Park, I turn around to see him leaning back against the bed looking up the ceiling with his cheeks puffed out. I purse my lips before walking over and sitting down beside him.

"You alright, bud?" I take his small hand in mine.

He nods setting his head back up correctly. He then looks at the door intently.

"What's up?" I look between him and the door.

He shrugs, "It feels like something is wrong. I wanna go downstairs."

"What?" I knit my brows. "He's okay, Park."

"No." He shakes his head. "Something's gonna happen."