21. ℐ𝓁𝓁𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

As she seen the end of the Volturi, Hannah suddenly transported back to the field before the battle and it's clear that the battle was a vision that Alice was showing Aro. Hannah was the end of the Volturi. Hannah gasped being pulled from the vision, turning around to see Benjamin looking at her with worried eyes.

Kennedy took a step back from Hannah, releasing her hand and wrapping her arms around Alec who was just as confused as the other vampires on the field. Aro looked at Hannah in shock, now aware she was capable of ending the Volturi line with a simple scream of death.

"Now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course," Alice said sharply. Taking Hannah's hand since she was still trying to recover from the vision.

"We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat." Caius said, putting his hand on Kennedy's shoulder who was still holding onto Alec. It was weird for Hannah seeing Caius comfort someone knowing how cruel he could be. It wasn't shocking though because he once treated her kindly.

"But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?" Edward said from his side of the field. Hannah read Alice's mind and nodded, returning back to her side and running into Benjamin' arms. Hannah was only there in case they tried to take Alice.

"Of course. But that cannot be known." Hannah heard Caius say, still tucked in the chest of Benjamin who wasn't letting her go knowing she saw something terrible in that vision. "Actually, it can." Edward smiled briefly.

Hannah turns to see two more witnesses, walking in from the woods, they come and stand next to Alice. They wore animal skins and furs, their attire somewhat like Zafrina' and Senna. "I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil," Alice explained.

"We have enough witnesses," Caius stopped as Kennedy placed her hand on his shoulder, telling him it was okay and let them explain. Kennedy never wanted to fight, they only brought her to be a weapon against Hannah because originally she's supposed to be kept hidden. She only wanted to meet Hannah and Benjamin.

The Volturi filled her with lies and built her up to destroy Hannah but that's never what she wanted. She just wanted her mom and a family. The Volturi was family but they weren't the family Kennedy truly craved. Alec would always support her and she knew this because he was letting her do what she pleased.

"Let him speak, brother."

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the child. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal." Nahuel explained, gesturing to his Aunt beside him as she had blood red eyes like the vampire. Hannah watched as she had her head leaned on Benjamin' chest.