10. ℱ𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒|Kennedy is played by Stefania LaVie Owen|⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
|Kennedy is played by Stefania LaVie Owen|
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Alistair explained a lot about Kennedy, more or so if she had a decent childhood before she turned. She had a good life, plenty of friends, no boyfriends because she didn't find them attractive and because of Alistair and his overprotective ness. He was there for her when she got cancer, doing everything he could and even trying to track down Hannah.

But Hannah was glad she didn't have a terrible childhood like herself. She trusted Alistair and knew he gave her a great life before she turned. A part of her felt guilty for Kennedy being turned at such a young age and to top it off, getting stuck with Alec Volturi as a mate. Sure he probably wasn't as bad as Caius, but it still mattered.

As she took in the information, Alistair decided to leave and give her some time to process the information knowing it must be hard. Hannah doesn't even glance as the door opened to reveal Benjamin who also held an unlit candle. He walks in and places the candle on the small table, a small flare of fire immerging from his finger as he lit it.

Hannah finally looked up seeing the candle was lavender and it was the candle that Carlisle used to use to help her control her anger. "Carlisle give you that?" She spoke weakly, making Ben frown as he didn't like when his girl was upset.

"Actually, a few years ago I can across it at a market and something just told me to buy it. It calms me down so I figured it work on you as well. Carlisle just informed me about your history with the object." Ben smiled at the memory, placing his hand to her shoulder gently as he sits down beside her.

She wanted to smile but couldn't find it in herself to do so. Ben huffed grabbing her waist as gentle as possible and set her onto his lap, forcing her to face him. She huffed but looked at him pressing her forehead to his, their noses touching as they gazed into each other's eyes. "How do you always manage to make me feel better?"

Benjamin chuckled and shrugged, pressing his lips to hers gently as then she melted into the kiss. Adjusting herself so she straddled him, Ben pulled away suddenly making her frown at the loss of contact. "You're doing it again."

Hannah huffed knowing she'd been caught. Pushing her lips into a firm line she scoffed, "doing what?" She spoke innocently looking away to play out her lie.

"You're doing that thing were you use sex to push away your thoughts and feelings. And darling, as much as I would love to do that right now, you can't push these feelings away. I'm here for you." He placed his hands on her cold face, turning her to face himself.