12. 𝒪𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Caius and Alec barged open the doors to the throne room, getting looks from Aro and Marcus who had been chatting about what was happening in Alec' room. His room had been soundproofed so they couldn't use their enhanced hearing. Looking up Caius put his hand in Aro' letting him see everything.

"I'll need to see what Kennedy saw to make any rash decisions." Alec nodded and gestured them to follow. They all sped back to Alec' and Ken' chambers. Beginning to open the door Ken shot her hand out, using her abilities to open the door. Sighing in relief she realized the blast from her bio mum didn't effect her powers.

"Mi amor, what did I say about using your powers?" Alec rushed over, taking Jane' place and holding Ken' head on his lap, brushing through her hair. "I'm sorry, I just had to see if I still had them." She mumbled, Alec sighed and pressed a kiss to her head. Caius took a seat, lifting her legs onto his lap in a comforting manner.

Aro walked over with Marcus who could feel Kennedy' bond with Caius grow stronger as he was almost like the girls father. Aro took Kennedy' hands in his and hummed seeing the black room and the visions, everything important.

"It seems Hannah has found her mate. Benjamin of the Egyptian Coven, an elemental. He could feel you were there because of his connection with your mother. Your mother knows we're onto her so she's going to do everything in her power to kill us during battle. Unfortunately I still want her so we'll stick to the original plan." Aro says, removing his hand from Kennedy'.

"What original plan?" Ken looks to Alec, who looked away clearly ashamed of their plan to get Hannah.

"When we get her on the field I need her at her weakest which is your job. You have her down whilst Chelsea will be able to remove the bond she has with Benjamin and out that onto Caius. Then we take her back." Aro explained, Kennedy didn't like the idea of hurting her mother but then again she wanted her mum to come back with her.

"Alright, I'll do it. But who's going to take on Benjamin? He's extremely powerful, more than most. He won't leave her defenseless especially with Caius, Jane and Alec there." Caius scowled at that, mostly the part about Benjamin but also the part about Jane because everyone knew the one night stand she had with Hannah.

"Felix will take care of Benjamin. I want her to watch as he dies, she needs to suffer first." Aro concluded, walking out with Marcus who plainly followed.

"What the hell did my mother do to him?" Ken mumbled, getting a small chuckle from Caius who held the Hannah' ring tightly in his palm. "Without knowing it, she kinda made him relive his worst nightmare for hours." Alec watched as Caius slid the ring onto Kens finger. "Keep it. She'd want you to have it."