03. 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒜𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Hannah walked throughout the forest as Bella joined Edward and Renesmee. She smiled to herself, breathing in the fresh scent of pine. Then she frowned, scenting the only person she absolutely hated, beside Cauis. Using her enhanced speed she found herself beside Bella, Jacob, and Edward as they waited for Carlisle to bring over the Egyptian Coven.

Which included, Amun, Kebi, Tia, her mate Jason (played by Drew Ray Tanner), and Benjamin, who she doesn't know about. Tia had met Hannah a long time ago, they were close friends until Hannah had to leave Egypt. Tia found her mate a while ago, his name was Jason, and he was very kind and sweet, which made Hannah approve.

Hannah leaned against the tree and then Carlisle walks up, Amun behind him with the rest of the Egyptian Coven. Tia smiled at Hannah and they ran up to each other, wrapping their arms around each other. Jason smiled at their reunion. "How are you? I'm so sorry I couldn't visit, I've been busy." Hannah said, then pulled away, Tia smiled and noticed Hannah' hair was longer.

"It's okay, and I've been doing great. Me and Jason got married." Tia said, and Jason wrapped his arm around his mates waist. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Congratulations though." Hannah did a quick side hug with Jason and he placed a friendly kiss on her cheek. "Thank you. Oh, this is Benjamin." Tia went over and grabbed Benjamin' wrist, bringing him over to Hannah.

"Benjamin this is Hannah. Hannah this is Benjamin." Benjamin looked up and he was immediately struck with her beauty. They gazed into each other's eyes, making Tia smirk at her husband in victory. They figured Benjamin would be very attracted to Hannah. Clearing her throat she put her hand out, making them both get out of their gazing faze.

"I'm Hannah Cullen, thank you for coming to help my family. It couldn't have been easy." Benjamin smiled brightly at the girl and gently took her cold hand, "Benjamin, and the pleasure is all mine." He placed a small kiss on her hand and if she were alive, she would've blushed like a 13 year old girl who just met Harry Styles.

Smiling genuinely she dropped her hand from his grasp and walked over to Bella and Edward, Bella sharing a smirk at the interaction. Renesmee walked up to Benjamin who kneeled down to her height, she smiled lightly and placed her hand on his cold cheek, showing him flashes of her birth. Smiling at the young girl he placed his hand on hers and a gush of dirt appeared mystically.

He slowly twirled his hand making the dirt turn into a small twister, that reminded Renesmee of her Aunt Hannah. "Auntie Hannah did that with water. It's so pretty." Benjamin looked up at Hannah with a smile and she smiled back, then placed a kiss to Renesmee' head.