05. 𝒜𝓇𝑜' 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Someone's coming. And they weren't invited." Hannah said to the others, finding a familiar scent in the woods. "Let's go!" Hannah and Carlisle took off through the woods with the others following, Hannah ran side by side with Benjamin until they all stopped in front of two vampires who sat on large rocks.

Hannah immediately glared at the ashy blonde haired one who eyes her with a lustful look. Hannah glanced at the wolves and back to the two Romanian vampires. "Vladimir, Stefan, you're a long way from home." Carlisle spoke, and Benjamin put his arm around Hannah, noticing Vladimir looking at Hannah.

"What are they doing here?" Hannah asked her father, glaring bullets into Stefan and Vladimir.

"We heard the Volturi were moving against you. But that you would not stand alone," Vladimir spoke up, removing his gaze from Hannah and look to Carlisle. Hannah leaned into Benjamin for comfort as Carlisle responded back, "We did not do what we were accused of."

"We do not care what you did, Carlisle." Vladimir rolled his eyes with annoyance and Stefan smirked. "We have been waiting a millennium for the ltalian scum to be challenged," Stefan spoke up, smirking victoriously.

"It's not our plan to fight the Volturi," Hannah said for Carlisle, and the two Romanian vampires turned to look at her.

"Shame. Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed," Vladimir stated dramatically and Stefan chuckled lowly, "They enjoy a good fight."

"Aro's witnesses?" Eleazar asked, raising a brow in further questioning.

"Aww. Still hoping they'll listen?" Vladimir smirked and Hannah clenched her jaw moving from Benjamin she tried to run up and grab the ancient vampire, but Carlisle grabbed her. She huffed and shoved him away until Benjamin rushed over and pulled her into his chest. All whilst Vladimir and Stefan smirked, "Did I get under your skin, Hannah?"