13. 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

It had been a week and Hannah was training every day, she learned almost everything she was capable of doing. Benjamin had been helping her train everyday and night, and helping her relieve some stress of you know what I mean.

Hannah found out she could read minds, illusions, and making things turn into dust if she focused hard enough. She and Bella trained a lot with the shield practice, but Bella couldn't get the hang of it as well. So Hannah just focused on creating her own shield. Poor Jason had been the unlucky one to accidentally hit the small dome and was thrown into a tree.

Bella and Edward did happen to keep Renesemee away from Hannah until she could control her powers. Edward was very weary of what she was capable of and after seeing Caius show Ken the photo of when Hannah was in bed and her powers were surrounding her. Hannah of course got into it with him.

"So what? You think I'm going to hurt her?" Hannah asked in disbelief, after getting told she needed to stay away from Renesmee until she had control. Benjamin kept a firm hand on her waist knowing she was about to burst.

"I'm just saying we should consider what Caius said was right. You don't have control of yourself yet, and I can't trust you around my daughter if what he said was true." Edward argued further, Bella stood behind him silently agreeing with her husband but wasn't brave enough to admit it.

"You're going to believe a man who manipulated me? I would never hurt my niece. I can't believe you'd think that." Hannah looked at him in shock, taking her mates hand she pulled him out of the house going to the backyard.

Edward had sped up and grabbed her wrist, "I know what you're thinking, don't do it." Edward said, Benjamin would obviously stop her from killing any innocents in Forks so he didn't know why Edward was saying anything. "Let me go." She said slowly warningly, Benjamin could see Edward' grip tightening which made him mad.

"No. I can't let you kill anyone in Forks." Hannah tried to move his hand from hers but he only tightened it. Just as she winced in pain, Benjamin clenched his jaw and grabbed Edward' wrist. "She said let go." He then threw Edward into the nearest tree as Hannah winced at the slight pain in her wrist.

Benjamin went to check on her but he was soon thrown harshly into the air, hitting a tree extremely hard. Hannah looked up to see an angry Bella, "Don't touch him." She threatened Ben, glaring at him for hurting her husband.

Edward quickly stood up and walked over to Bella, Hannah seen as Benjamin held his ribs in pain from the throw. Creating a blast of energy she threw it out, sending Edward and Bella colliding into huge boulders. Hearing this a lot of vampires rushed out to see Hannah literally flying in the air, her eyes red and her hands red.