14. ℬ𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 ℛ𝑜𝑜𝓂

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Hannah had her naked body cling onto Benjamin who was rubbing circles on her smooth leg and watching the television. Hannah figured out that she gets quite exhausted after using a lot of energy and vampire sex just adds to the exhaustion so she compelled herself to sleep.

Benjamin still found it fascinating how she made herself sleep with her own abilities. But then again he could control fire which was deadly to vampires, and if you thought about it, it would be really hard to kill him. He was probably the second most powerful one in the group of witnesses.

It would definitely go, Hannah, Benjamin, Zafrina, and Kate for the most powerful ones in the vampire witnesses. After begging Benjamin to watch the show 'Vampire Diaries' he finally did and gosh how he envied some of those vampires.

They could sleep, eat, get drunk, and basically do any human thing a human would do. They wouldn't have to go through absolute hell during the transition, and they had a choice. Besides they didn't sparkle in the sun like a disco ball. He liked the vampires on the show but he also loved have control of the elements.

Hannah turned a bit making Ben look to her as she cuddled more into his bare chest. He had gotten a chance to slip on some grey sweats but Hannah had brought him back to bed and fell asleep without bothering to change. He would've changed her but if she was asleep he'd never do something like that without her consent.

He respected her too much.

Pausing the show, he slowly slipped out making sure to place a pillow under her leg that was laid out because she found it comfortable to sleep like that. After his shower he walked out with his hair soaking wet with just some sweats as the water dripped down his abs.

Hannah slowly opened her eyes and they widened slightly, "I still have no idea how someone who looks like you exists." She mumbled, snuggling into the blanket more as she watched him chuckle and rub the towel on his head to dry his hair a bit.

"I could ask you the same thing, my love. By the way I finally decided to watch that show you talk about nonstop. If I'm being honest I don't understand how you like Damon. He's well...him." Hannah smiled at her mate and smiled as he sat down and pulled her back on top of him.

"You do know I'm still naked, right?" Hannah asked slowly, whispering into his ear.

"Oh I'm well aware, darling. You should go shower, we have to meet them for training." Hannah groaned and nodded, pressing a quick kiss to his neck and walking to the bathroom not bothering to cover herself up. "Take a picture, love. It'll last longer." Hannah smirked at him.