20. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒱𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"HA!"

Hannah looked over to see Jasper and Alice, reading Alice's mind she nodded in approval. Hannah placed a kiss to Benjamin' cheek and walked forward to meet up with Alice and Jasper. Edward realizes it's Alice and Jasper that are approaching and whispered, "Alice." Bella frowned, wondering why Hannah was meeting with them.

Alice grabbed Hannah's hand all three of them walking towards the Volturi. "Alice!" Aro gasped happily. As Alice and Jasper walk up to Aro and his army, two of Aro's guards stop them. None daring to touch Hannah who stood nearby, watching her daughters every move. Ken held onto Alec and glared harshly at Hannah.

"My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all." Aro clasped his hands together, Hannah looked over the army, seeing if anyone had an interesting abilities. Chelsea and Aro's wife were in the back with several guards of protection, she needed Chelsea dead and they knew that.

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind." Alice says, snapping Hannah's attention off of Chelsea, Ken glaring at Hannah since she knew what Hannah was planning. Aro looks at her with suspicion.

"Let me show you." Alice extends her hand, Aro motions for his guards to let Alice go. Hannah joined Alice side in front of Aro, glancing at Kennedy who moved forward in protection of her master.

"Brother?" Caius looks at Hannah and Alice in suspicion. "It's alright. Kennedy will make sure Hannah does not do anything." Aro assured, Kennedy stuck out her hand, signaling Hannah to put it in hers so Ken could keep Hannah out of Aro's thoughts. Hannah bit her lip but complied and stuck her hand in Kennedy's.

Alice walks up to Aro and he takes hold of her hand, as Aro reads her thought Alice realizes that Aro won't change his mind. Alice pulled her hand out of his suddenly, "It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see. You still won't change your decision." At that moment Alice turn, looks over to Bella and whispers.