19. 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

When it is time for the Volturi to arrive, the Cullens and their witnesses, all gather are met in a large, snow-covered field. Hannah stuck close to Benjamin by his Coven. Isaac stood off the side with with Shelly, Tanya with them since she didn't want to leave her mates side. "I love you." Ben whispered into Hannah's ear, she smiled softly and mouthed an 'I love you' back. Everyone stood close to their covens or with their mates.

Garret stands next to Kate as they watch and wait. "If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman."

"Now you tell me," She smirked. Kate glanced over to Hannah, getting a nod telling Kate she had Garrett's back.

They hear the Volturi and their army getting closer. Hannah could feel the power from her daughter getting closer. "The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!" Garrett rambled nervously, making Hannah crack a small smile.

Suddenly Aro and his army become visible and it's clear that they outnumber the Cullens and their witnesses, Edward watches Aro as they walk towards them. "Aro's looking for Alice and Hannah." Edward said after reading his mind. Hannah tried to focus her mind reading power on Aro but was blocked by Kennedy. Hannah frowned and tried harder, suddenly being mentally pushed back, causing her to stumble on Ben.

As Aro and his army get closer, they see the wolf packs coming out to join the Cullens and their witnesses, Jacob in his wolf form comes and stands next Bella, Renesmee and Edward. Aro and his army stand in a line facing the Cullens and their witnesses keeping a fair distance, Carlisle walks forward.

"Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner," Carlisle said, silently noting if they didn't Hannah would make sure they did. Hannah looked around the army of vampires, finally finding her daughters eyes. Kennedy only softened for a second until straightening herself up and looking away.