11. 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒰𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓁𝒹

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Kennedy sat beside Caius as he paused himself before sighing. "There's a lot of things you don't know about your mother..." Kennedy frowned and squinted at him to sense if he was lying. She blinked noticing her was absolutely serious.

"Well tell me. I have the right to know." She demands, her eyes slightly flickering into their glow but Caius only hummed and placed a hand and her shoulder. She had a good relationship with Caius, he was always there for her since the beginning. Which still shocks everyone since Caius doesn't like anyone.

"Calm down. Read this first and then I'll explain everything." He set the file in her hands and she hesitated before opening it up and picking up the photos that remained in there. A lot of them were Hannah and Caius together, Hannah smiling while kissing Caius cheek. They looked great together, but it still didn't feel right.

"You really cared about my mum, didn't you?" Ken mumbled under her breath, going through all the photos of the ex-couple together. Mainly them laying in bed, looking exhausted but happy. "I did, once upon a time. But she made her choice." He sighed, looking at the pictures as Ken went through them.

"She's so beautiful." Ken set the photos down but one specific picture caught her attention. Picking it up it looked to be a picture of Hannah laying in bed with her eyes closed and a deep red glow surrounding her hands and her hair. She had bright red tips that looked to be from her red abilities.

"That was the first time I caught your mother subconsciously using her abilities. She thinks she only has telekinesis but it's far more than that. It's dangerous and deadly to most. And she has no control." Caius explained, taking the picture from Ken and holding it tightly in his hands.

"Wait so she has the same abilities as me?" Ken asked, but he didn't answer which lead her to reading his mind, until he shot her a look and she backed down. "Yes and no, but they're far worse. She could wipe out an entire town with the snap of her fingers. Aro believes we could help her, teach her control. But it's far more complicated than that."

Ken sighed, picking up the papers of information about her mother. There wasn't much but there was a lot of details. Ken read through everything but frowned as something immediately caught her attention.

Mate: unknown

Ken looked up as Caius frowned, looking blankly at some of the pictures of Hannah and himself. "I thought you were her mate? She loved you right? I seen the connection in my vision." Ken asked, looking to Caius who raised a brow and looked to her.