06. ℛ𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓍𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓋𝑜

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

After the conversation with Alistar, Hannah had decided to go on a walk. To think about everything going on, she loved her family more than anything, and she knew they would fight to the death for her, so she would do the same. It wasn't long before a pair of arms wrapped around her, and she smiled, turned her body.

"Hey. Are you following me?" She laughed, Benjamin couldn't help but smile at her beautiful laugh that escaped her soft cold lips. "Maybe." He grinned, and she slid her hands around his neck with a bright toothy smile. "What did I do to deserve you?"

Benjamin chuckled at her sweet question, "I think I should be the one asking that." She giggled and pressed her lips to his, "You're so sweet to me." She expressed, pulling him closer to her, "How about I show you how sweet I can be?" He smirked, Hannah bit her lip and nodded.

Benjamin and Hannah reached the Cullen household and jumped onto her room balcony. Using her powers she shut every window, door and the curtains. Benjamin pinned her to the wall and pressed his lips to her in an instant. She smiled into the passionate kiss and his hands trailed down her back and ripped her shirt in half.

She moaned as his lips trailed down her jaw and found her neck, sucking and kissing on it. He tossed her discarded shirt onto the floor and cupped her ass, picking her up with ease. She moved her hands to his shirt and ripped it from his body, tossing it to the floor she admired his fit body.

She leaned down and moved her lips onto his, kissing passionately as he walked them to the bed. Using her enhanced speed she got off and pushed him to the bed, climbing over him she pressed her lips to his jaw whilst he groaned and began unbuttoning her pants. Suddenly the door was opened and the person let out a small traumatized scream.

"Oh my god." Hannah and Benjamin paused to look at the door, Bella and Edward stood there with their backs turned and eyes closed. "Carlisle and Esme wanted to speak with you." Edward spoke, grimacing when he was able to read Benjamin' thoughts of his baby sister.

"Can it wait? I'm kinda in the middle of something." Hannah complained, climbing off of Benjamin and grabbing a shirt. "Yeah, I can see that, but it's important. And you have plenty of time to continue later, get dressed and go to his office." Edward said before grabbing Bella and walking out of Hannah' room.

"This is exactly why I moved out." She mumbled and got a small chuckle from Benjamin, who was leaning against the headboard, shirtless. "I'm sorry we keep getting interrupted, my family gives me no privacy," she groaned, walking over to the bed and slipping on the shirt.

"It's okay, after this fight we'll be free to go and do whatever we want." She smiled at him before leaning over and pecking his lips. "You want to travel with me? Why? Don't you have to return to Egypt?" She asked, handing him a shirt from his suitcase he had in her room.

"I'm not really needed there anymore, besides, I have you now. I'll go anywhere and do anything, as long as it's with you," he said, slipping on the shirt she gave him.

"Then we'll do that, together."

»»————-  ————-««

After the rude interruption from Edward, Benjamin went to speak with Tia and Jason whilst Hannah was walking to Carlisle' office. On the way their she felt a presence behind her, so naturally she used her speed and grabbed their neck, pinning them against the wall. She immediately scowled when she seen who it was.

"Kinky." Vladimir smirked, making her physically grimace.

"What the hell do you want?" Hannah asks, removing her hand from his throat and stepping away from him.

"I just want to make sure you'll follow through with your word. We wouldn't want you to screw up everything because of your little thing with Cauis." He smirked, making Hannah scoff at that. "I couldn't give a shit about Cauis, and it's none of your damn business if I did." She gritted her teeth in anger, walking down the halls slowly as Vladimir followed.

"Well, if you need any help forgetting him, call me and I'll be glad to fulfill your needs." He smirked, Hannah rolled her eyes and shoved him into the wall, holding his throat so tightly there was a crack. "There is nothing stopping me from ripping your head off. So I suggest you keep your damn comments and thoughts to yourself, or we're gonna have a big problem. Got it?"

Vladimir only clenched his jaw, rolling his eyes in doubt she was strong enough to kill him. "Got it?" She pressed harder, more cracks surrounding his neck. "Got it, got it." He rushed out, dropping to the floor once her grip was released.

"Test me one more time, and you won't have a mouth to speak with." She threatened before walking off down the hall.

Finally entering Carlisle' office, she found him and Esme standing there with concerned looks. "Look if this is about me not following through with the plan, you don't have to worry about that. I will fight, even if it kills me." She spoke, after seeing Esme and Carlisle share a look.

"It's not about that, it's about Aro. He wants you and Alice, more than anyone. We can't risk you fighting, if he gets you we might not be able to get you back." Esme said, walking over and placing her hand on Hannah' shoulder. Carlisle nodded, agreeing with his beautiful wife.

"I'm sorry, but that's not your choice to make." Hannah sent her 'father' an apologetic look and walked out.

"It's going to be okay. I'm sure she can take care of herself, she's been doing a pretty decent job so far." Carlisle assured his wife, though it was more him trying to assure himself.

»»————-  ————-««

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

A.N: would you guys want a smut scene? I'm debating if I should do one or not.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒