𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴

"𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐀 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑." Randle mumbled, grumpling as he was using cotton to wipe the girl's knee wound, "Do you even know how to clean a wound?" She was looking at him just wiping with no direction.

"I've got my own ways, you try it, smartass" he shoved the bloody cotton up her face, "Give me then" she took to and began wiping her own wound, all while she had a sour look on her face, hurting.

"You shoulda used a back door or something." Steve put both hands on his hips before walking away from the girl, "There's no way they wouldn't catch me with a bag while going out the window, besides I got out anyways." Y/n mumbled to herself, getting irritated at the boy, however a part of her had a hard time staying angry at him so it faded away immediately. 

"Where are you going to stay now?" Randle turned back at the girl, both hands on his waists, "Got any suggestions?" Y/n looked at the boy, sincerely questioning. "Got a bud who knows a spot." Randle scratched his nose with his thumb quickly. "Who?" the girl finished up her wound, "Dallas." Steve suggested, Y/n frowned, she knew that Dallas didn't really like her. 

Randle could read her expression, yet didn't know how to respond and say. "Do we walk there?" Y/n scratched her hair, "Did you bring your car?" the brunette questioned. 

They ended up walking towards this party type of think, with Randle calling Dallas who went out of the house and looked at the girl before at Randle. There were two thoughts on Winston's head, this was a bad idea, and the other one is that it's none of his business and it doesn't matter because it is not his problem. 

Bad idea because he's helping hide one of the most wealthy and popular soc girls in town and school, nonetheless higher chances of him being investigated if their family plans to hire an investigator to go ahead and find their missing daughter.

It doesn't matter, because it's not his problem, it's not his business, and whatever happens he won't be involved because he just said a hiding place and he doesn't really care. That too, he shouldn't really care that much if the whole town makes a big deal.

Also another thought is that he just wants to annoy this girl by just leaving her helpless and never tell her a good hideout place. Y/n is probably the only Soc he likes to piss off, for no reason, just because everyone knows her for having a bit of a temper, or the one who is easily annoyed at things. So instead of flirting with her like what he usually does, he just enjoys pissing her off.

"Give me a day to think about it" Dallas grinned mischeviously, Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and that was the reaction that Dallas wanted, "C'mon Dal, help us out here." Steve joined in, pleading. Dallas then look at his friend before finally giving in, "Tomorrow, come here, we'll show you. 12, lunch, make it quick." Dallas added, Y/n kept her angry expression. "What's with the frown, doll?" Dallas mocked, "Nothing, it's been a long day, that's just it." Y/n just crossed her arms. 

"Thanks, Dal" the brunette boy thanked the boy, "No problem, you owe me." Dallas clicked his tongue, "Randle owes nothing, what do you want?" Y/n interrupted their deal. Randle was surprised at her statement, "Probably a pack of cigarettes." Dallas was challenged, "You're so lame, is that all?" Y/n challenged back which made Dallas chuckle while looking away, "I'm a humble man." he replied, "Your loss." Y/n and Randle walked away from the house.

"I don't owe anybody'?" Randle scoffed, "Sorry, he's annoying to me, but you really don't owe anything to him." Y/n stated, "I was the one who's looking for a hideout." In reality it was an impulsive decision to intimidate Dallas, and because of her little crush to Steve.

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐘 pretty quickly Y/n went in time, and didn't wake up the sleepy Randle boy anymore. She was greeted by Dallas who is leaning on a car outside of the same house, he had a cancer stick between his lips that were unlit. And surprisingly Johnny was there beside him, kicking the pavement with one foot while both hands are in his pockets.

"Hey." Y/n approached the two, "Here." she handed the pack of cigarettes to the boy, "Thanks." he had a grin before putting it in his pocket. "C'mon, be quick, we don't want anybody to see you." Dallas started speedwalking away from the spot into a more nature environment with no people around. Johnny followed behind closely.

"How do you know these spots anyways." Y/n softly questioned while walking side by side with the boy, "Well, when you need to run away, always need something prepared." Dallas replied, "So you search?" the soc questioned again, "No, it's by accident. When you go around a lot you get to know these places." his eyes squinted at the sun that was burning on their faces.

"What are you running from?" he retorted a question, "Arrange marriage?" the boy made fun of her, "So mature." Y/n scoffed, "I don't make the rules, you socs do." the greaser teased again, "Right, right. Well hate to burst your bubble but that's not how it works." S/n put both hands on her waist as they slowly walked. 

"Oh yeah?" Dallas looked at her which made her look back at him, with the annoyed look in her face once again that he enjoyed. "Um yeah, we're normal people." Y/n  gripped the straps of her bag, "Never thought of that." Dallas replied, and afterwords it was silent as they walked their way.

"Here it is." Dallas stopped as it looked like an abanodoned train cart on a abandoned railway. Y/n didn't want to complain, it seemed like this is far enough from the town that it could probably hide her. "Thanks." Y/n turned backwards to look at the two boys, "Where are you guys going to go now?" she added, "Where we always go." Dallas started walking away, putting one arm around Johnny as the two start talking about something as they walk awake.

Y/n didn't know what he meant because she doesn't know where Dallas goes most of the time anyway. Whenever she visits the Curtis' household he was rarely there which is why she didn't think they would go there.

She started settling in by fixing a haystack that was left there unattended for months or even years probably. Eitherway she didn't mind and continued settling down, and once she did she sat down with her legs extended, rowing inwards and backwards as she looked around.

On a good note at least that she was more exposed into a nature environment, bad news is that she was farther from school now and she would have to wake up more early to just attend it.