𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 to wake up, and realized her and Randle fell asleep on the couch. She realized she drank beer too, thus the little hangover but she was fine as this wasn't her first time drinking a bulk.

She stretched and her groan was able to wake up the greaser, with his eyes squinted from trying to adjust his vision in the morning. "What time is it?" He questioned with his morning voice, it was deep, yet made Y/n's stomach feel light once again, and she tried to hold in a smile. "It's still early, 6 AM." She looked at her watch before getting up and looking out the window.

Steve in the meantime went to his first destination; the fridge of course. He stratched his head as he peered in, only to be disapppinted and clpse the fridge and look around the room, "We don't got food today." He grabbed his house keys and walked out, and Y/n walked out too, surprised since she still wasn't ready.

"Can I at least just take a bath? Or change my clothes?" Y/n followed him outside, "It won't be too long." He spat on the side before speeding up his walk towards the diner.

As the two walked in a familiar face has recognized one of them and was hesitant to stand from their table to greet.

However as soon as Y/n, and Steve sat this is where the girl stood up and walked towards their table, with a smile, "Steve." She had a nice contagious grin, "Evie?" Steve had the most widest smile on his face as heheld Evie's hands to his, "You haven't come by in a while." She, too was so glad to see him. Y/n in the other hand had moxed feelings as usual, she didn't have the rights to like Steve because he's taken, and she knows she can't be jealous.

"Lotta things happened, Eves." Steve then directed her to sit down across them. He then started talking to her about everything that happened for the past week, you could see that there was a spark in his eyes, not much a spark that appeared whenever he hangs out with Y/n, which stings; sometimes she wonders if she even is good company for him, just a friend. Though she tried hiding these insecure feelings away by looking at the menu of the diner. And before then the waitress arrived to take the order of the three of them.

"I'll pay for all." Y/n offered before giving a sorrowful smile, "Y/n" Evie turned to her with a genuine grin, 'Thank you so much for giving him this opportunity. I'm excited to watch the final product." She was really excited, and a part of Y/n really feels bad she's getting a small crush on her boyfriend, since they seem like they were meant for each other. "I can't wait for you to come over as well, and watch him, we're working on his accent right now." Y/n gave a more genuine smile as well, "Really? Well be good then." She turned to her boyfriend and chuckled as Randle just stared at her eyes.

"Where are you guys heading after this?" Evie looked back at Y/n again which made her cut off her short daydream, "Uh, we were just planning to practice at home, but if you two have plans, we can take a day off." Y/n nodded with a smile, "Alright, if that's the case why don't you two join me and the girls in playing pool? At Cherry's house, she recently got her own pool table." Evie was excited as she looked over Y/n, and her boyfriend.

"Ain't it a girl's out for you? You can take Y/n, I've gotta busy day." Steve chuckled, "Come on, Stevie, we barely hangout anymore. Make it up to me?" She held his hand, and cupped it, "Fine." He had a smile and shook his head.

The conversation was interrupted by the waitress serving their food, "You shouldn't worry anyways, I heard the girls will invite some of their guy friends as well." Evie reassured, "So, it ain't really a girl's night?" Steve spoke through chewing, "No, not really" Evie giggled.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇, the two cars drove away to Cherry's house, and was let in by the maids who worked in the household. Then the three were taken to the back of the house where there were four pool tables, along with both boys and girls around them, talking. They were all socs, except for Randle of course, however he didn't seem to mind this idea. His eyes were furrowed though, and was still on guard for any argumenta. "Evie! Y/n!" A redhead waved from afar, it was Cherry, "Cher." Y/n went in for a hug to her bestfriend, "Didn't know you would come, I tried looking for you around your neighbourhood." The girl explained, "Word got around quickly, Cher. So here I am." Y/n chuckled before Cherry heard her name get called.

"That's me, uh feel free to start playing pool, alright? Evie can you help me get out the fruit punch?" Cherry pointed inside her house, "Sure, no worries, Cher. Now you go ahead, someone is calling you." Evie walked in the house, "Bye Eve, bye N/n" Cher walked away.

"Know how to play billiards?" Y/n turned to Steve while using her hand to block her eyes from the heat, "Are you kiddin?" He grabbed a cue stick, "Not really, I really dont know how to play." Y/n chuckled. "Here, I'll teach you." He went on a stance where he leaned on the table and had the cue stick on the skin between his thumb and pointer finger, "This is up to 15, and you just have to hit it starting from 1 all the way to 15. You just gotta shoot em through those holes." He stopped demonstrating and stood up properly, and Y/n then tried to copy his stance, but she didn't know how where to place the cue stick, "Here." he went behind her to guide her hands, before letting it go and leaving her in that posture, "This?" she questioned, "Yep." He was about to turn around till a fist had encounter his cheek, this surprised everyone in the party and made them look at that direction. 

It was Bob Sheldon, "Where's your little popstar friend, huh?" Sheldon yelled, towering over him, "Why don't you give us a favor, and get out of here, Sheldon because you're ruining everyone's time." Y/n glared at him, "You think you scare me?" he threatened back, but before he opened his mouth to say another word, a punch hit his face, "Don't talk to her like that, you piece of shit soc." he continued beating him up, and the group of people gasp, and Evie went out in time to pull her boyfriend out of the fight, while Cherry pulled out her boyfriend from the fight, "Never come here again, you dirty punk." Bob yelled, "Bob! Enough, you're ruining my party." Cherry pleaded, "Come on, Stevie, let's go home." Evie didn't want anymore trouble and dragged her boyfriend before anymore words get spoken and might trigger the argument further.

"And you, where the hell do you think you're going?" Bob called out Y/n which made her stop in her steps, "You think we don't know that you've been hanging out with greasers a lot?" he embarrassed her in front of people while slowly approaching her, and with his girlfriend tugging his shirt to pull him back, "Please, Bob, you've done enough." Cherry begged, "What if your parents find out you've been whorin' around greasers, huh?" He threatened, "I'm not whoring around, Bob, what is your problem, how come you're dragging me into this mess of yours, why is the topic about me now? All because a bunch of greasers talked to your girlfriend you went on a rampage on trying to beat them up" Y/n walked away, "Y/n, please stop." Cherry begged so that the fire wouldn't fuel even more. Instead Y/n just took one last look at the soc, then the people around the party, then walked away with her head down, however her facial expression showed irritation.

What she didn't know is that her words managed to waken up a side of Bob that will be the biggest mistake she has ever done in her life, because that night something bad happened.