𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦

"𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊?" Y/n questioned, "In here? Yeah it usually is, don't be surprised if there are some weirdos in the corner making out" Steve chuckled, "What's that?" Y/n pointed to car lights, "Shit, hide!" Steve grabbed Y/n's hands and they hid into a bush in the darkness, "Is that Bob Sheldon?" Y/n whispered, "Yeah" the two continued at the car that slowly drove near them. 

The two went silent when the car stopped. The only thing in both of their minds was if the car stopped because they saw them or if they just stopped generally, eitherway the two didn't make a sound nor spoke a single word to avoid anymore attention. 

Bob was the first one to get out of the car in a hurry, he was moving in a disjointed way, he couldn't walk nor stand straight, Bob's hand was trying to search for something as it frantically tried to look for something to hold, he didn't seem to notice the two in the dark, and the two tried to be silent as possible. 

The soc manage to contact a thin tree with his hands, he leaned down with his hand mostly carrying his weight making sure he doesn't fall face first. He then had a beer on his other hand and he just kept looking down on the ground. Randy came out of the car to go to Bob, "Bob are you okay?" he questioned softly. "Yeah I am it's probably that stupid seaweed food we ate earlier." Bob didn't  sound drunk even though he acted like it, he was just in vulnerable position since he didn't feel well, in his perspective the world was spinning thus why he couldn't walk properly.

"We shouldn't have gone there then, didn't know your stomach couldn't handle it" Randy leaned on the front rear of the car with both hands crossed on each other, "It's fine, Cherry wanted to be there anyways" Bob sounded frustrated, he had a sour look on his face, "Yeah but for an expensive place, yet shitty food, Bob." Randy complained at the same time giving his friend an idea on why he doesn't feel good, "Randy, leave him be, will ya? It's probably the Beer and Seaweed" another boy rolled down the window of the car and yelled at him, he was in the back seat along with the other two boys he was beside with, playing around. 

"Shut up, Brandon, and you stay in there" Randy scolded, giving him a angry glare before the boy inside of the car was intimadted and closed the window once again to leave the two bestfriends be outsides, "You shut up too, Randy I can't focus" Bob put his anger towards his bestfriend, "god, man. Let's go get you in a hospital, maybe you're allergic" Randy proceeded to pester the sick boy that was getting paler by the moment, god knows what he was feeling but just by the expressions he was making, he was dozing off, maybe trying to debate whether to move.

Before another word could come into the soc's mouth, Bob barfed on the ground, with Y/n and Steve witnessing it. Of course Steve wanted to make this worse, standing back and watching wasn't his thing so he moved away from the H/c haired girl, and then proceeded to grab a rock and stood up from the bushes and proceeded to throw at the two Soc's out their car.

He was giggling like a kid, enjoying it, while the two soc's reacted immediately; Randy grabbing Bob and bringing him in the car with Randy instead driving away, you could hear the two arguing inside of the car though debating on who should actually drive yet their moment was cut off with Randle bending down to grab another pebble and the throwing it towards the car, scratching it.

That was enough for them to speed up, with the car slightly wiggling away as it couldn't drive in a straight direction, Y/n got out of the bush and peaked alongside Randle to look at the socs driving aware, "Are you crazy, they could've seen you?" Y/n had a smile that spoke "Unbelievable" while Randle bent down to pick up the pebble that scrapped Bob Sheldon's car. "But they didn't" Randle had a goofy smile while getting up and showing the rock to the girl, "What's this? Souvenir?" the girl still had a skeptical grin and looking at the pebble before Steve pointed out what was wrong with it.