𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘙𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

"𝐁𝐎𝐎!" 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑, the tidy girl turned around to look at her right hand man, Cherry, alongside her was Cherry's bestfriend which was Marcia. "What's up Sher" Y/n giggled, "Nothing just checking up on you, you look stiff" Cherry giggled and slightly pushed her red locks behind her shoulder as she kept up with the girl. "Do I?" Y/n questioned with a smile, "Yeah, you look like a rock" Marcia joked which made the three girls chuckle, "Nervous?" Cherry asked, "About what? There's nothing really to worry about" the S/n girl shrugged.

"Whatever you say, but I know deep inside you're scared of your upcoming play because your deadline is soon and you can't find an actor to play the main part." Cherry had a cocky smile as she proudly looked up after her deduction, "You win Sherlock" Y/n scoffed playfully, "Don't worry you'll find someone" Marcia's sweet voice perked up, "Yeah, I'll find someone after I graduate college and get married" Y/n remarked, "You're so pessimistic" Cherry teased, "It's not pessimistic if it's a fact, I'll never find the perfect one" Y/n held her forehead and stopped her steps, "We won't have time to practice if I won't find the perfect actor for this role"

"Boo!" another voice came in which made two of the girls screech and for Y/n to give a quick scream and a flinch before turning around, "Bob Sheldon" Y/n barfed playfully before walking again, "Y/n S/n" he spoke with disgust before putting his hand around Cherry's shoulder. Academically the two were rivals, Y/n and Bob Sheldon were the top teacher's pets of course, with the highest reputation, even the new students who take

"So what's going on?" Bob smiled as his girlfriend cuddled in his grip, "Oh nothing Bobby, just Y/n worrying again" Marcia explained, "She's a worry wart that's why" Bob bantered, "Wanna switch places to see how hard planning a play is?" Y/n shook her head in disbelief, "Well that's your fault for being such a show off and being extra by hosting plays for the school" Bob retorted, "Aha! Unlike you Bob Sheldon I don't get enough opportunities for directing so this is my chance" Y/n turned around to point her pen on Bob's chest which sawyed the group to stop walking, "That's your problem, maybe if your parents supported you more then you wouldn't have to be a show off" Bob snickered, "Oh you're so funny, Bob Sheldon" Y/n turned back and continued walking with her fists clenched, "Did I pop a nerve?" Bob questioned, "No you just gave me a migraine" Y/n held her foreheda once more.

Cherry and Marcia giggled, "Okay, okay. Y/n, good luck on your manhunt" Cherry ended the conversation, "See you" Y/n turned around as the group separated. "Stupid Sheldon, who does he think he is, belitting me" Y/n turned around and whispered to herself. She grumpily stomped her way home with a bag hanging from her shoulder. Her light floral long sleeves blouse was clean with only a few signs of wrinkles and nothing more, her white skirt that matched the blouse was neat as well. She was your typical Soc, she wasn't trying hard to fit in nor be unique, she was just herself not really paying attention to anyone's opinions about her appearance rather focusing and worrying about her film making and directing career.

S/n household was a wealthy household filled with successful businessmen and women, entrepreneurs, and all related to business and finance, it was no surprise that tradition was going to be passed down to her. There was no way she could ever become a director nor a film maker, her parents wouldn't agree otherwise, she would be given a free position in a company already and there wouldn't be a way out of it. Though she despises that idea.

 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐁 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃, Y/n was hesitant to come in so she closed both of her eyes hoping her parents weren't home before peaking her head in the door and opening her lids just to be disappointed, "What are you doing?" her father gave a confused look, it seemed like he was looking at her before she even opened her eyes which made her look somewhat funny.

"Daydreaming" Y/n went inside with a sigh and slouched her back in disappointment as she closed the door, "With your eyes closed?" her father crossed his hands and lifted one eyebrow, "Am I not allowed to daydream with my eyes closed?" Y/n played along with a smile, standing in front of her father with her hands crossed as well, "It's called daydreaming for a reason, because unlike dreaming where you have to close your eyes to dream, daydreaming is just mostly dazing off" her father argued, "Since when where there rules to not close my eyes when daydreaming?" Y/n giggled. 

"You should've been a lawyer instead" Y/n's mother came in and hugged her husband from the back which received a chuckle from the two, "Would I be a good one?" her father faced his wife and began to slowly dance-hug her by swaying side to side as they cuddle. "No he would be a terrible one" Y/n groaned as she landed on her ivory couch face first, "Well you should be a lawyer then" Y/n's mother proposed, "No thanks actually, just give that responsibility to dad" Y/n joked as she looked for shows in their television. Her parents giggled at her remarked before her mother went to the kitchen and her father sat besides her.

Though they were a close family the only issue was they never even considered Y/n's dream career nor passion, she was only upset of them on that issue but there wasn't anything else to add. She didn't want to disappoint her loving family by disagreeing her fate of being a S/n. "Shower and dress up we're going to a party" her father suggested. The word party made the girl's eyes widen and look at her father slowly, "You're kidding?" she chuckled nervously, "Nope I am not" her father stood up from the couch and was about to walk away before Y/n stood up as well which grabbed his attention since she was indicating a conversation. "Pa, you know I'm not ready" the H/c haired girl gulped.

The parties her parents go to are parties for other business owners and famous rich entrepreneurs. Her parents encourage her to practice her skills by trying to persuade some of them to sponsor her parents' existing company, as a sort of training. It's either a sponsor they're looking for or a partnership. And Y/n hated talking about something she wasn't passionate about, nor persuade people. 

"Please, Pa" Y/n begged, the fun atmosphere faded into a serious mist which made both of her parents look at their daughter, "You said that the last time, and the time before that, I think you'll be find right now" her father stated, "But Dad-", "No but's, go to your room and get ready" he strictly ordererd which was enough for the girl to grab her bag rather aggressively and stomp on the steps.

"I know I'll skip it, I'll run away, I'll not come, I'll pretend to fall asleep" Y/n mumbled to herself before throwing her bag in her bed and opening her lights then sitting on the carpet floor, "There is no way I'm going" she crossed her hands, "And If I have act to convince them I will"

"𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐓" 𝐘/𝐍 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 she was wearing a long golden glitter gown and white gloves with a transparent scarf that hugged her shoulders and rested upon her elbows, she found herself holding a wine glass tempted to crush it with her fists.

Though she couldn't recall how she manage to get to the party nor remembering her parents convincing her. She shrugged it off since her only plan at the moment was to find a way out of the party, there was no way she could survive this lifestyle anymore. She bribed her parents that she would get a drink, and she did; she is currently holding glass but not taking sips. However faking a sip from time to time whenever see her parents' gaze upon her E/c eyes.

She was calculating a plan to get out of the party without getting notice. Till she eventually got a plan and began scanning the room, "Mom and dad you're going down" she snickered to herself before approaching a random stranger. He was an older man. "Y/n S/n, sir nice to meet you, the heir of the S/n company." she introduced herself to the man, "Nice to meet you dear, I'm Samuel the II, the current owner of a shoe factory and company called 'Fellow" the older man grinned kindly, "That's lovely sir, I've been purchasing a couple of my heels from your store, and I was wondering if perhaps my company and your's can collaborate on something." Y/n lied, she never knew this man, nor his company but it didn't matter at the moment, she just had to proceed with the plan to get out of there as soon as possible.

"That would be a lovely idea, dear" he gave a polite nod before she started walking away, "This way sir, you could talk to my parents about the details, because I'm suppose to look for someone at the moment and I couldn't help but approach you because of the familiarity" Y/n giggled which was enough to make the man chuckle, "I'm flattered dear, now where are your parents" he questioned before she point to them, "I'll speak with them right now, dear" Samuel bowed his head to the girl before smiling away as he approached the two couple, the S/n's.

Y/n exhaled the breath she stacked up before slowly walking away, then leaving the door, slowly removing her shoes once she reaches the outside of the residence, and then holding her heels as she skips, the skipping became into jogging, then the jogging became to running; running fast enough till the residence faded in her view. She didn't know where she was going but she knew it was just far away from the location.