𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍, 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎?" Sodapop spoke to Steve as everyone entered the house, "Hey come on, he didn't do anything, just some socs again" Dallas defended before finding a chair to sit upon. "Then what was he talking about a big scratch on his car?" Soda looked at Dallas before at Steve, then at Y/n to which his face dropped seeing that some sort of black eye was formed on her face.

Soda was quick to move trying to put ice on it, kneeling in front of her and guiding her where to hover the ice pack on with her singular hand. Steve was beside her watching the TV in a devastated mood. "Darry is gonna kill you if he was here" Ponyboy said while leaning on the wall of the hallway, "Well he isn't, we don't really need to worry" the middle brother reassured, "What happened anyways?" Ponyboy asked his brother, "He did something with Sheldon's car" Soda pointed towards his bestfriend. "Who gives, he can ask his mommy about it anyways" Randle replied.

"Hey" Soda whispered to the girl, "How's your parents gonna react to this?" He referred to the visible black eye, "I don't wanna know either" Y/n was nervous going home with this as she knows how protective her parents are. Worst case scenario is her having to walk around with Bob sheldon because that's the only kid her mother trusts, so it would be worse to go with the soc everyday as a bodyguard, or she would find out who did it and probably make the H/c haired girl stay away wherever the attacker lives or standbys. She didn't want that, even though she was technically hit by Sheldon her parents would never see anything wrong with that angelic boy they think he is. In all honestly he was the reason why she has a big bumpy, lumpy eye that aches from time to time, however this was the first time she got a big wound as this which made her feel inspired to write how it feels to actually get hit, even though it wasn't normal however she never got hurt like this before.

"Why don't you just stay the night then? How long does a blackeye last?" Sodapop looked at his younger brother who just watched the two, "Two to three weeks?" he answered, "That's longer than a night, bud" Steve commented, "Well we have no choice she's gonna get in trouble and that means we're gonna get framed by that soc" Soda explained, "What did you scratch again?" Dallas questioned, "His car" he simply replied, "Well you shouldn't scratch his car again if you dont want this guy going in the station, we don't want boss to fire us for causing drama" Soda explained, "Well then Steve needs to hide her for now" Pony explained, "Yeah about what about school, her classmates might snitch" Soda added, "Just style her hair" Pony suggested

"Its fine I can make an excuse." Y/n reassured, "But Bob?" Soda questioned, "Well even if he told my parents as long as they dont see me having an actual black eye they wouldn't do anything." Y/n was hesitant on saying that since she was positively  sure that her parents would believe Sheldon whether there's no proof or there is.

"Just buy her makeup" Dallas said from afar. Everyone was silent for a moment considering the thought, "Where are we gonna get the money for that?" Pony question, "I'm pretty sure princess has money for that." He codly spoke before standing up front his relaxed position on the couch; then proceeded to walk out of the door, "I gotta run" he left the room leaving everyone to feel awkward from the somewhat biased suggestion of the greaser. 

"Just ignore him" Randle was the first one to speak, "Yeah Dallas doesnt really mean it" Ponyboy added being that he was mostly hanging out with Dallas  from time to time nowadays, along with Johnny.

"No its fine, he's right anyways" Y/n politely smiled as Soda continued silently pointing on where she should put the melting ice pack on.

"There's a nearby drug store, we can buy you some makeup there for a couple of cents" Randle declared, "They sell makeup in drug stores?" Soda questioned out of curiosity,  "Yeah, haven't seen one?" Randle questioned, "No, it's been a while since ive been in one. No one has gotten sick, yet." Soda replied, "Why do you go to the drugstore anyways, Steve?" Ponyboy questioned, "Mind your own business" He scoffed, but afterwards still answered his questio n,

"Well you see I take Evie there when she buys her makeup and magazine there." Randle explained, "That explain a lot" Pony commented, "Well then, you take her there, this is your fault anyways" Soda honestly spoke. Randle looked at the H/c girl with concern before looking away, "Of course"

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, when Randle and Y/n walked together quietly to the nearby drugstore. "Sorry about your eye" Steve started, "It's not your fault, maybe if Sheldon's elbow wasn't hard it wouldn't you know" Y/n tried to lighten up, Randle chuckled at her claim, and he was jolly once again with his contagious smile, and enthusiastic face. 

"So who's Evie?" Y/n asked with curiosity, "Oh, she's my girl" he proudly said which made Y/n smile, "A greaser too?" she questioned, "I wish she was so it ain't gonna be hard, but she ain't a greaser just a soc." he frowned a bit in that part but went back to a more lightened face, "But everythin' is going fine in right now" he continued, "Her parents approved?" Y/n inquired, "I mean would your parents approve?" Steve responded, "Honestly, no." Y/n frowned, being frank aboutu it, "well her's didn't either", "So it's a secret relationship?", "Smartass", Y/n chuckled as a response and the two continued walking to the drug store silently.