𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄." Evie apologized to her boyfriend, "I didn't know Bob was going to be there, and I didn't know that you had recent drama with him." she looked really guilty on what happened. The trio were now in the DX store since Steve requested that his girlfriend drop him off there, "Do you think you'll be okay?" she held his hands again, "Don't worry about me, you should worry about gettin home." he reassured her with a smile before Evie walked back to her car and drove away, giving one last grin and driving off. 

"Shouldn't you get home too?" his voice softened and both hands were on his waist as he looked at the soc girl who was eating a biscuit, "Uh, no, I'll be fine." Y/n nodded with her eyes squinted since the sun was now about the set and was directly at them, making their faces have a golden tint. Then a noise of a metal door closing was heard, and Soda locked up the store, "Alright, where do we go?" he put both hands on his waist as well, "I heard what happened, you should really stop getting into fights." Soda lightly scolded his bestfriend, "Well he started it." all three of them started to walk to a random direction.

"Alright, how about dinner? My treat." Soda offered, "Yeah sure." Y/n agreed, "Boy, you do know how to cheer me up." Steve had a enthusiastic smile and wrapped his arm around Soda's head, "What buddies are for, forget about it." Soda had a faint smile on his face as the two walked in that position all the way to the diner.

"𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃." Steve exclaimed before taking another bite of his food, "So I wouldn't deal with those filthy socs." he took another bite of his food, he was really starving. "Heads up, we'll get out here sooner or later." Soda reassured his bestfriend with support.

"Yeah, you'll eventually get out of here as well." Y/n joined in, as she took a spoonful of your soup, "Well eitherway, we're going to go to a football game next sunday, are you game?" Sodapop looked at the H/c haired girl, "Who is coming?" Y/n questioned, "Sandy, and Evie." he replied, "No, it's fine it's a double date, I should intrude." Y/n nervously chuckled before taking another spoonful of soup, "Well you ain't intrudin'" Steve reassured as he chewed, "It's fine." Y/n politely declined, "I've got plans." She lied, but hoping that it would make the two feel better and not feel guilty. "Well if you insist." Steve used, "Wow, new word?" Y/n teased, "Shut up." he chuckled back, and Soda had a smile on his face as he chewed on his food.

"Well are you going to come by tonight, Steve?" Soda brought up after chewing his food, and looked at his bestfriend besides him who was really hungry, "Yeah, why not I haven't visited for a bit." he spoke without looking up, "You comin' Y/n?" Soda looked across him to see the girl finishing her shake, "Sure, I haven't seen everyone in awhile as well." Y/n smiled at the thought of meeting everyone again, since she hasn't really seen them in awhile, being busy and all. "Atta girl" Steve had a huge grin and his goofy laugh before finishing his meal, "How are they, anyways?" Y/n brought up, "Nothing much has happened, the usual, actually." Soda had a sweet smile, "Ponyboy is still studyin', Darry is still workin' for the bills, and I'm doing the same." He explained, "I'm surprised that no one has offered you a job in modelling, or acting." Y/n randomly brought up, "What makes you say that?" He had a flustered chuckle and looked away with an embarrassed grin due to the compliment, "Because you really look like a celebrity or something." she explained, "Is that so?" he still had a flustered smile, "Yeah, that's my buddy, he's got a pretty fast doesn' he? That's Sodapop for you." Steve spoke in a supportive and an agreeing tone, "I'm also surprised he ain't gotten a deal yet to go to hollywood, or somethin" Steve grabbed his drink and began finishing his shake too.

"That's really nice of you to say." Soda thanked the girl, "It's no problem, but it's the truth though, you really are prettier than the soc boys." she continued, "Yeah, he is, and his face is pretty punchable too." he teased before Sodapop playfully, and softly punched Randle's exposed shoulder, Steve just continued laughing. She always enjoyed whenever the three of them hangout, it was a different experience compared to hanging out with Cherry and Marcia. 

"Well come on let's get home before it gets dark, so that you two can go home safetly n all." Soda stood up. Everyone hopped on to Y/n's car and they drove up to the Curtis' household, which had it's lights still on as the skies were beginning to dim to a darker shade.  

"Hey, where have you been?" Two-bit was the first one to great the trio struggling to get through the door, due to the furniture that made the room so cramped and hard to move aroubd, "We went to eat dinner." Soda sat on the couch, "Hey Johnny." he greated as the boy slid over for him to sit down, "It's been awhile since you've been here." Two-bit chuckled as he greeted the H/c haired girl, "Yeah, my bad, I haven't been visiting." Y/n sat besides him on the floor, "Have you eaten?" Darry just walked in the room with a pan, "We went to go out and eat already, Dar, we're good."  Soda answered for the girl, "What made you so busy?" Two-bit started a conversation, "Nothing much, just school." Y/n replied back before watching the television with him, "Hey I heard you, Steve n the girls are going to a game?" Two bit turned around and face the boy that was sitting on the couch, "Yeah, we are." the Curtis brother had the biggest small.

A mental note Y/n told to herself is that these two greasers may look like they can throw a punch or two but in the end they are the most caring and loving people, the S/n has never witnessed anyone so in love and so genuine before. 

"Can I tag along?" Two bit questioned, "Buy your own tickets, Two" Steve grabbed a soda bottle from the fridge and began drinking it , while watching the television, "Where's Dal by the way?" Steve questioned after taking a sip, "Already miss him?" Two bit teased, "Shut it." Steve kicked Two bit's shoulder, in response the boy just laughed before watching back his show. "He's sleepin, I think he called it a day." Ponyboy replied instead, "This early?" Johnny joined in, "Yeah, I think so." Ponyboy replied back, while sitting on the couch handles. 

"Well if that's the case then we'll call it a day too after this, Y/n's prolly tired." Steve spoke, missing out the b's of the word probably, which reminded the girl that as soon as they get home they need to work on his accent ones again that gets in the way of his pronunciation. "Wow, wow, what a gentleman." Two bit stood up and flicked the Randle's forehead before walking away, as Randle attempted to slap him with his glass coke battle, "Well, what do you say?" Steve looked at the H/c haired girl, "About?" she questioned back, "If you wanna hit the hay already." he replied, "We've got practice, so sure." Y/n agreed, standing up, and without a word Steve gave the remaining soda bottle to Y/n, to which she took it with no questions and began drinking it as the Randle boy opened the door for her to go out first, "We're goin, now." he told the others, "Night, Steve." Johnny replied, and soon the others followed up with their own "Goodnights" and the two drove back to Steve's place once again.

This was a more quiet drive, with the H/c haired girl slowly drinking the soda has it hurt her throat drinking it altogether, the greaser didn't say anything either, instead he was just enjoying the air, and view as the soc drove them back to Randle's home.

And as soon as they got home, Y/n immediately took a shower while Randle settled in and clean the house a bit before going to his bedroom, for him about to fall asleep but instead he was interrupted by the door opening loudly, "Would you quiet down?" he immediately sat down, flinching after the sudden loud noise, "Come on, practice." she threw the script on the end of his bed, "Really? Right now?" Steve slowly grabbed the papers and remained sitting on his bed, while Y/n was sitting down on the floor besides his bed, with her back leaning on it. "Every night before we go to bed, at least we can have a bit progress, because we don't have that much time" she explained before flipping her script, "Now I noticed you couldn't say probably properly because of that accent, so try saying it without your accent" she guided.

This went on till midnight since he struggled a lot and with Y/n having to guide him, but in the end there was progress, except the fact that the two of them fell asleep. With Steve leaning on the wall on his bed, while Y/n's head was resting on the end of the greaser's bed while her body remained being in a upright sitting position.

What they didn't know is that in that night, Sheldon went to the S/n household, making it seem like he's just doing a normal checkup visit, making sure if they're alright, but in reality with the words that Y/n said earlier made him want to report to her parents, which was what he was doing right now. All he said to them during dinner was all lies, and exaggerated stories about what happened for the past week, and that Y/n was lying that she had a sleep over in Cherry's place.