𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, and to Y/n's surprise once more there was a commotion going on inside with Bob and the other socs going out. The two of them hid to avoid anymore issues before running in the station, "Shit." Ponyboy swore as he saw his brother and his brother's bestfriend beaten up to a pulp too on the floor.

"Stupid socs" Randy picked up a towel and stood up, aggressively wiping his hands before throwing it away and going outside, "Soda" Ponyboy helped his brother get up, "Ponyboy what happened to your eye?" he immediately questioned, "What happened here?" avoided the questioned, "That stupid shit should mind his business!" Randy shouted outside before going back in. "What's gotten in to them." Soda sat down and lean his back on the wall, "What's gotten into them? Thats just how they act on a daily basis. They act more like a greaser than a soc; pickin' fights like that." Randy spat outside before closing the shop door and cleaning the fallen products.

"Can't wait to get out of this town." Ponyboy complained as he sat along his brother. Y/n was silent knowing she was the one behind all of this, and she didn't mean to get involve, "I'm sorry guys I should've taken his threats swriously." She sat besides the two brothers, as Randle continue cleaning, "Hey, hey, what are you apologizin for?" Soda manage to whisper with his soothing voice, comforting a part of her, "Well it's just he told me before hand he'll beat you all up, I didnt know he meant it, I thought he was just trying to scare me." Y/n explained, "That ain't your fault." Ponyboy unfolded and lifted one leg and had his hand wrapped around it.

"Yeah, that ain't your fault. Besides you're just gonna get hurt again if you were here." Randle wiped his nose, "Yeah, don't worry 'bout it." Soda added, "And I think you should stay away from Cher, right now." Whispered on Ponyboy's ear before staring off on the floor. Pony leaned his head back on the wall as well and the three sat quietly as Randle was working to get his head off of his anger.

"Got a cancer stick?" Ponyboy looked at Randle, "You shouldn't smoke no more, Ponyboy." Soda commented however Randle still threw a half empty smoke pack towarda Ponyboy. He grabbed two and gave on to Y/n to which she took and put between her lips as Ponyboy took out a lighter and lit both of their cigarettes.

The three of them just stared at the distance reflecting on what happened, Randle eventually finished up his cleaning up and sat besides Y/n as well, "Care to share?" He questioned, "Anything for charity." Y/n handed her cigarette to the greaser and they both shared the singular cancer stick.

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄" Y/n read through the script as people started reciting their lines. This afternoon was a line reading type of afternoon, where they solely focused on line reading, so everyone was on the floor, sitting down and their eyes focused on their scripts, with rheir eyes following the words. All of them had face expressions as they said their lines, Steve did great as well, however his accent was the only issue as it didn't fit the character he was playing. Eitherway Y/n didn't mind as she knew she can train him to learn a different accent.

Practice went on with the girl fixing the pronunciations of the actors, all of them, except for Randle of course, despite his accent his pronunciations, which is very impressive at least on Y/n's part. And of course as an hour passed by the director finally dismissed the team and she went to the backstage to get her stuff.

The cast approached Randle and began bumping to him purposely, especially the boys. "Got a problem?" Steve's eyebrows furrowed as he held on to his script with his pointer finger and thumb, as his other hand held the corner of the script, making it landscape. "Know whre you belong, you greaser." A boy soc cast member threatened, "Know your place as well little pretty boy, I may not go here, but at least I don't get in trouble for punching you." Randle spat back, "Is that suppose to scare me? You ate nobody here, remember that." The soc flicked Steve's  forehead which irritated him enough.