saint valentin

February 14th. A day you either love or hate. My whole life, I despised valentines day. It was just an excuse for companies to capitalize on others love. Absolutely ridiculous. I hated seeing couples being all touchy with each other in public. My thoughts soon changed when Timothée was brought into my life.

"Y/n???" I was in the bedroom, Timothée was in the bathroom getting ready for our big night.
"Yes, love?" I ask.
"Did you find the dress I left for you?"
"No- I was actually looking for it now. Where is it?"
"It's hanging in the guest bedroom's closet. I got you some heels too."
"Aww. Thank you baby. I'll go get it now."
"Okay. No rush. Reservations aren't until 8."
Timothée was taking me to my favorite restaurant in the city. We only went for special occasions. Valentine's happened to be one of them.

I giddily ran to the guest bedroom. I don't care if he told me to take my time. I needed to see the outfit he picked for me. I knew that Timothée wouldn't disappoint. I opened the closet and was in awe with what I saw. Inside the closet hung a stunning red Dior dress, with matching pumps.

 Inside the closet hung a stunning red Dior dress, with matching pumps

I grabbed my outfit, and ran to the bathroom knocking on the door

I grabbed my outfit, and ran to the bathroom knocking on the door. Timmy opened it. I placed the outfit on the sink, and engulfed Timothée in the biggest hug.
"Mhm. You like it?"
"Timothée. The dress- it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life..."
"Beautiful things deserve to be worn by beautiful people."
I held him tighter and kissed him on the cheek.
"Alright. Get dressed in here. I'll be downstairs, waiting for you okay?"
"You got it."
Timothée rubs my arms up and down, and leaves the bathroom.

I delicately placed the the dainty dress on my body, making sure not to create any wrinkles. I curled my hair at the ends, applying some light makeup. I added some red lipstick, and slipped my heels on. I felt good in my own skin, for the first time in a while. I was ready to go.

I walked down the stairs with extra care, making sure not to trip. I was met with the sight of Timothée on a white sofa, holding a dozen roses in one hand, other hand holding a red heart, filled with chocolate assortments.

I run up to him, smile plastered on my face.
"Timmy! When did you even have time to get this stuff???"
"I know my ways. Never mind that. You look- y/n, sweetheart... you look.. breathtaking. That dress-"
He places the two things he was holding in his hands on the coffee table. Timothée puts his hands on the sides of my waist, feeling the cold material between his fingers.
"All thanks to you Timmy. Thank you so much for the dress. Really."
"It was worth every dime. You look stunning."
He grabs my flowers and chocolate from the coffee table, and hands them to me.
"You ready to go to dinner?"
"So ready. Let's go Timothèe."
He places his hand on my lower back, and we're on our way to Cathédrale Restaurant.

While Timmy was driving, I decided to open up my chocolate heart. He must've heard the plastic unravel, because he decided to say something.
"Babe. You're gonna ruin your appetite."
"Timothée. Baby. You had to know I was going to open these bad boys up." I pop a chocolate into my mouth, and continue. "I mean- cmonnn. It's chocolate!!!" My sentence was muffled from the treat. "You're such a goofball y/n. Well... at least give me one."
I giggle, and dip one into his mouth. He chews it and grimaces.
"What's wrong, Timothée?"
"It has fucking orange filling!!!!"
"Ewwwwww! Nooo, my bad!"
The two of our mouths roar in laughter.

Around 15 minutes later, we arrive at the restaurant. We walk in, and wait to be seated.
"Good evening, beautiful couple. You two have reservations correct?" The waiter asks.
"Correct. For Mr and Mrs Chalamet."
"Wait but we're not marrie-"
"Alright Mr and Mrs Chalamet, please follow me. I'll show you to your table."
"Yes please. Thank you."
As we're walking behind the waiter, I flick Timothée on the head for the shit he pulled there.
"Dumbass." I whisper in his ear.
"You love it." He whispers back.

We get to our table, and place orders for our entrées. All the fancy ass French food. The waiter goes to the kitchen, leaving Timmy and I alone.
"Before we start eating, I thought I'd give you your gift." I start pulling out something from my purse.
"Oh darling. You really didn't have to get me anything."
"Bullshit I didn't. I got you something, and I'm happy I did." I pulled out the black Rolex box, with green imprinting, placing it in Timmy's hands.
"Baby..." Timothée hesitated.
"Oh just open it!!!"
He opened it. Inside contained a black watch, with gold detailing around it.
"I don't even know what to say y/n..."
"Maybe I don't know... a thank you?"
Timothée lifts my hand up, kissing it gently. "Thank you, honey it's wonderful. Really."
I nodded. "I knew you would like it. I take his hand it both of mine, attaching the watch to his wrist.
"See. There you go."
"You're so perfect y/n."
"Not more perfect than you."
Being around Timothée made me feel so fortunate to have someone like him in my life. He's just the best.

We talk, and joke, and laugh, and our meal is finally done. We eat slowly, simply trying to bask in each other's presence as much as we can. I couldn't stop smiling. Alas we were finished, we paid the tab, and made our way to the car.

Timmy and I get into the car and sit in silence for a few minutes. Before Timothée could rev up the car, I unbuckle my seatbelt, and place myself on Tim's lap. "Mhm, babe what are you doing?" Timothée rubs my thighs underneath my thin dress, as I kiss his jaw. "Ugh. I just wanted to thank you for the lovely evening."
He keeps his hands placed on my waist, pulling me closer to him. Timothée kisses me harder. "Bonne saint valentin y/n." He continues to kiss me. "Happy Valentine's, Chalamet."
"How about we get home, and I show you one more valentine's surprise?" Timothée asks teasingly.
"I would like that very much."
I get off his lap, and we make out way back home.
An evening of love that I'll never forget.

A/N: this was so fun to write honestly. I hope everyone enjoyed their day, at least a little bit. Sending hugs and kisses xx.

 Sending hugs and kisses xx

Also guys look at my valentines outfittttt <3333