the bitterest pill

Tonight, the worst thing that I could possibly imagine, happened. See, Timmy has been acting so freaking weird lately. I've seen all of those corny movies, and know the signs of a cheater. But I never thought it would actually happen to me.
Tim has been so distant. I thought it was because of his busy schedule. But boy was I wrong.

I was arriving back to our home right after work at about 6:30 pm. I was so excited to see Timothée. We hadn't bonded much for the past few weeks, so I thought I would give him a night he wouldn't forget.

Once I got into our apartment, I threw my black, 4 inch heels off, and walked to our bedroom. I immediately knew something was off. The lights were dim, and the couch pillows were messier than how I had left them before work. Then it happened. I saw a cherry red lipstick on the floor right next to the bed.
I bursted into tears. I knew it. I fucking knew it. Tim has been cheating on me. Now I actually had the evidence.

I noticed giggling coming from the bathroom. He. Was. With. Her. I slammed the door open and threw the lipstick at the blonde haired girl. She was beautiful. Way prettier than I expected. This made me even more angry. "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, BOTH OF YOU"!!! I said so loudly, and with so much passion, my throat felt mildly sore after. "Y/k, I promise this is not what it looks like-". I laughed. God, when did my life turn into such a cliche? The girl he was cheating with, left immediately. Which left Timothée and I in the room alone. "Listen to me, I don't want to hear  any excuses, we are DONE, pack your bags and leave, NOW", I say balling. I can't believe this was actually happening to me. Timmy and I had been dating for 2 years. I loved him. How could he do this?

Without saying a word, he packed his bags, and left. Not only did he leave me, but he left our long, beautiful relationship behind.

For the past 6 months, I had been trying so hard to fix these broken wounds in my heart. At first I was in denial, but then I realized I had to except it. Timmy never loved me. He needed something that I couldn't offer. And that's just how it had to be.

Currently, I'm doing a lot better. At the end of the day, he was just a curly haired boy. Did I still love him? Yes. Will I ever forgive him? Hell no. But I can accept, that sometimes people just drift apart. And one day, I'll find someone that actually loves me. Until then, I'm going to learn how to love myself.

A/N: um this is kinda short, and I don't really like it. But writing is fun so I'm not going to stop. Also, just know that this is one chapter. In the next chapter Timmy and y/k, will be back together. Every chapter follows a new plot. Just a lil FYI.