almost is never enough pt.2

The moment I walked out that door I felt tears well up in my eyes, and panic filled my chest. I tried to ignore the pain and ran to the car.

Once I got in, I tried to distract myself by listening to music. I just drove, and drove, and drove some more, as if I was running away from something. Then I started thinking back to what I said to Timothée. "Either leave or change your ways". this made my stomach tense up and tears fall down my cheeks.
What if he took the first option? What if I come back and he is packed and gone? What if.. I lost him for good?

Yes, I know that none if this is my fault, but I still love Timothée. I never wanted him to go, I just wanted him to get his head out of his ass and be like how he used to. The loving boyfriend I've missed.

After around an hour of driving, I made my way back to the apartment. I walked up the stairs slowly, petrified to the sight I was going to see when I opened the door.

I finally made my way to the door, and jingled the keys in, hands shaking in the process. The door opened and there was complete silence, nothing. I look around the living room, not a sight of Timothée to be seen.

Tears stream down my face, and blood rushes through my veins. "Wow." Is all I muster up to myself.

I slump myself into the bedroom, and felt instant shock. I was met with the sight of Timmy sitting on the bed, with his legs dangling from the ground, clearly distraught.

Timothée POV:
She walks in with puffy eyes, sobbing. This was never my intention. I knew I could be a dick sometimes, but I never knew it affected her this much. I wish I could take it back. Truly. But I can't, so the best thing I could do is try to mend whatever is left in the relationship. I just want y/n back.

Back to y/n POV:
I stare at him, as I'm standing at the doorway, unsure what to do. "Y/n what's wrong? You seem more distraught now then when you left!"
"I uh- it's just- never mind it's stupid."
Timothée stands up, looks me dead in the eyes, grabbing my shoulders.
"Y/n tell me.."
"I thought that you left okay! It's dumb, but I thought I lost you." I said holding in my tears, failing miserably.
"Sit down y/n. Please?"
"Whatever." I said blankly, shaking my head.
Once I sit down on the bed, Timothée takes my hands in his.
"I would never leave you.. or any of this behind. I love you. I can't stress that enough. Please.. just believe me y/n."
"I know you love me. I just want to work things out. I want us.. to be us again."
Once those words of mine came out, a wave of emotion wiped across Timmy's face. Tears dropping, but he wiped them immediately.
"Are you.. crying-"
"Never mind that. Come here."
I nodded and came into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and we cried into each other's shoulders.

"It's gonna be okay. We're going to figure things out." Timothée stated, petting my hair down."
"Mhm." Is all I could think to say.
"I just wish we could be together like this all the time."
Timmy puts his chin atop my head. "Well then let's stay like this. As long as we can."

"Love you." I repeated.
"I love you. We're gonna be ok."

Something about the way he said these words, made me actually believe him. In the first time in ages.

A/N: kk so here's part 2. Everyone seemed to enjoy the first part, so here's some closure.