the concert

I'm a singer. Not on a super pop star level, but I have a good amount of fans. I've been doing a couple shows over the pasts months, and it's been such a blast. The fact that people pay, to hear me sing my songs is the coolest shit ever. But last night Timothée asked the question that I've been dreading, ever since I started preforming...

It was late in the evening, we were getting ready for bed. "So y/k when's your next performance", Timothée asks genuinely. "Oh, it's um next Saturday actually", I say uneasy, as I wash my face. "Well, maybe I could possibly come? Only if that's okay with you of course", Tim says shyly. My heart sunk to the bottom of my chest. Of course I want him to come. But I'm so nervous. Yes we've been dating for a while, but the thought of him watching me preform makes me shiver. What if my voice cracks? What if I fall? So many things could go wrong. But instead of saying no, like the people-pleaser I am I say: "totally, yeah can't wait for you to see me preform". "Great!!!! I'm so excited to see you do your magic y/k.". With that, he flickers the lamp off, kisses me on the cheek, and goes to sleep. "Great, just fucking great".

For the rest of the week, I couldn't stop thinking about it. What if I sound terrible, and he has to lie about how good I sound? I know Timmy isn't like that, but when your an artist, you always have to fear rejection. Even when it's your amazing boyfriend that your fearing it from.

"So, what should I wear"?, Timothée says as I'm practicing vocal warm ups. "Umm, anything's fine, some of your fans might be there, so if you don't want to be noticed, wear some sunglasses and maybe a hat"!, I say this in a helpful manner. "Thanks for the tips, how many people usually go to one of these things"?, Timmy asks. "Uh, around 1,500 people. 2,000 on a good day. "Jesus y/k, that's a lot of people, how do you not get nervous"? "Well, once I'm in the zone I can't really back out of it, most of time I have a blast out on stage. That's like me asking you how do you not get nervous releasing movies, millions of people will see?", I say in an educated manner. "Okay, okay. Points have been made", Timothée says in a way that makes me believe he gives up on this mini argument.

Two more days until the concert. My nerves have calmed down a bit. It's not like T was gonna break up with me because he didn't like my performance. It truly couldn't be that bad. Timmy is one of the kindest men you'll ever meet. He would never say anything to degrade my passion for music. He's the type of boyfriend, to get into a argument with some random Twitter Stan for saying something nasty/rude to me. I kept repeating those two sentences in my head as the days went by.

The night of the concert...
"Okay, so I'm going to head to the venue and help get everything set up and ready. You need to be there by 8. My bodyguard will come outside, and help you get to your seat. Is that alright?", I say to Tim, as I was practically walking out the door of our home. "Yeah, that's amazing, can I go backstage though? I have something I want to give you before the concert"?, Tim says sweetly. "Awwww, that sounds fine. I'm sure my bodyguard will be okay with that. I then gave him a peck on the lips and said:"See you there T".

I had been preparing for the concert for the past two hours. I had just gotten finished doing meet and greets with fans, and got changed into my touring outfit. It was all black, with a mini skirt, and fishnets. Not even lying, I looked stunning.

I walked backstage and saw Timmy with a little black bag in his hand, and some roses

I walked backstage and saw Timmy with a little black bag in his hand, and some roses. "You look beautiful as always", he says kindly. "Thank you Tim, so uh, what's in the bag"? I say eagerly awaiting his response. "Here, open it for yourself"!!! Tim says excitedly. I open it and move the gold gift-wrapping paper, it was a pearl bracelet, some of my favorite candies and a little note saying: "can't wait to see you preform, my lil superstar. (Ps this is a joke, don't take that corny joke seriously), love Tim. My heart melted at this gesture. "Aww, Timmy you really didn't have to", I say holding him with all my strength. "I mean,
I know I didn't have to, but I really wanted to. Now don't let me stop you, go on and get ready. I'll be waiting in the 1st row. He then pushes me in a soft/playful manner. This man is perfect.

At this point I'm not scared to preform for Timothée at all. He has been my cutest supporter tonight. I'm actually thrilled for him to see my talent.

And with that, I gave one of my best concerts yet. It was filled with love, passion and heart. Timothée kept clapping and singing along with me. It was the most precious sight ever. He really enjoyed himself tonight. Almost as much as I did :).

A/N: whoa, longest chapter yet!!! Can you tell I really like adding Ariana's outfits to these chapters 😭? Sorry if it's annoying lmao. But, it's not my fault Ari has an amazing taste in clothes. But yeah, this was adorable af. Hope u guys digged it. Signing off, Ellz 🤍.