on break

A/N: okay, so this one is smutty. Apologies if this is bad, I've never done anything like it before. But yeah, enjoy this filthy lil story :')!

Timothée and I had halted our relationship for about 3 weeks now. We got into an argument because I didn't think he was taking the relationship seriously enough. I always felt like an afterthought. Timothée seemed to disagree, so he packed his bags and left. Such a dick move. And to be honest, it told me everything I needed to know about how he felt towards me. Nonetheless, the break still left me devastated, and a hot mess.

It was Saturday day night and I hated to admit it, but I missed him. Normally we would be watching a movie right now, or having intimacy on the couch. But here, I'm stuck eating a whole pizza by myself, and reading. Pathetic. As I was turning the page of the book I felt my phone vibrate. Ring, Ring, Ring. I sighed and checked it, lo and behold it was Timothée.

I waited a while to answer it. What could he want? Does he want to get back together? Does he miss me and wishes he could take back his hurtful actions? My thoughts came to an end, and I answered the phone. It was silent for a while, I damn sure wasn't going to be the first to speak.

"Hi y/n", Tim says. It sounded like he had been crying. "Hello Timothée" I say blankly.
"What are you doing right now?" He asks.
"Nothing much, even thought that isn't any of your concern." I say harshly.
"Right, right. I just miss you, and I wanna talk"
"Well Timothée, you know where to find me." And with those last words I hung up the phone. If he wanted me, he was going to have to work for it. Also, I know he doesn't just want to talk. He wants to fuck me into next year. Yes, I know that's not going to be the answers to our issues, but it'll certainly help.

25 minutes go by until I hear the doorbell ring. I walk up, and open in it. "Hello-" before I could finish Timothée picks me up by my ass and takes me to the bedroom. In a state of shock, I grabbed his neck for support.

Once we get to the bedroom he places me on the bed, and starts taking off my clothes. "Oh y/k I missed you so fucking much, you have no idea!" I moan, nodding my head in agreement.
I then hook my legs around his waist and start taking his clothes off, until we were both naked. As I'm on top off him we start making our aggressively, as if we were hungry for each other. "Mhmmm Timothée I missed this."
"Ugh, I know you do!" Timothée groans.

He then moved my panties to the side and entered his two digits in. I moaned loudly, not having experienced this in a while. He kept pumping, and pumping, and pumping. "Ughhh Tim I'm close!!!!!!" "You like this? This what you missed y/n?!"
"Yeahhhh!" I say my brain starts to become fuzzy reaching my high.
"Come on baby show me that you missed me."
And with that I reached my climax, falling on the side of the bed.

Timothée lays down next to me, and attempts to caress my cheek. "Nooo, Tim it's your turn now." Timothée then got up, and sat on the end of the bed.

I got on top of him and pressed on his chest. "Can I ride you Tim." He nodded in response. "Y/k yes, right now." With his permission, I sat on his member and rode him nice, and slowly.

"Cmonnn harder y/n!"
"Jesus. Demanding much Chalamet?" I say cockily.
"Just please go faster babe." He states. He needed me. Badly.

I followed orders and rode him faster, moving up and down. I heard his small groans, and the sound of our skin slapping together. Music to me ears. I could feel my second climax of the night sneak up, and I started moaning uncontrollably. "Ohh I'm so sorry for leaving you  y/n"
"I know you are." That's all I could say. I had forgotten all about our relationship problems as he was carving into me. "Are you ready???" I ask him. I didn't receive a response until I felt him come undone underneath me. That was enough to send me overboard as well.

We both clasped on our side of the bed, feeling overwhelmed with emotion. "That's the best we've ever fucked I think." I say semi laughing. "I would have to agree." Timothée giggled as well. He then grabbed my waist, and pulled me closer to his side of the bed. "I really am sorry. I know that doesn't fix anything, but I feel awful for just leaving like that. I've been a reck for the past 3 weeks."
"Oh Timmy. We can figure this out later. Can you just hold me for tonight?"
Of course come here y/n." We fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

One step at a time.

A/N: so uh yeah, first smut chapter! Sorry if y'all aren't comfortable with things like this, I just thought it would be an interesting genre to explore. If you liked it, lemme know. Have a great rest of your day ;)!!!