stressed

I sighed into my pillow as I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. "Babe, it's time to wake up, you're gonna be late for your lecture." Timothée whispers in my ear. I check the clock. 9:30 am. "Shit, shit, shit." I start to panic, remembering that my Professors lecture starts at 9:45 sharp. "Tim why didn't you wake me up sooner?!" I groaned as I sit up from my sleeping position, moving my hand up and down my forehead aggressively. "Well you've just been working so much lately, I thought you deserved to sleep in a bit, my bad." Timothée says gently. "MY BAD???? My professor is strict as hell, you want me to get kicked out of the course?!". That question was rhetorical. I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom, while Tim just sat on the bed, completely stunned by my harsh words.

As I was brushing my teeth I started to realize how much of a dick I was truly being. All he wanted to do was give me a break. He didn't deserve me going all "rage" on him. The truth is, he was completely right. I was stressed as hell. Lecture after lecture, test after test, study guide, after study guide. College was becoming the death of me. Then I got to thinking, there might be something better than going to my boring psychology test-prep lecture...

I shamefully walk to Timmy. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. Damn I actually hurt his feelings. I frowned and sat on his lap, crossing my legs around his waist. "Tim I'm sorry for yelling at you like that, all you did was wake me up 30 minutes later than usual.", I said looking down at my hands. Timothée then hugs me tight, kissing me forehead. "I know your going through a lot right now, so I won't take it too personally", he then winked boyishly. I chuckled at this little action and started to go in for a deep kiss. As we were making out Tim says: "waitttt aren't you going to be late for your class?" "Well, I think I have something better planned for us".

I then got off his lap, reached for my computer, and sent my professor an Email. It somewhat consisted of me saying that I'm "sick", and apologizing for not making it to class today. She understood, and sent me the reading I needed to complete for our next lab.

For the rest of the day, Timothée and I cuddled on the couch, and watched our favorite movies. By around 6:30, I drifted off to sleep on Tim's shoulder. "Sweetest of dreams y/k". Timothée then grabbed his book and started reading, while I slept peacefully right next to him.

This was a day I needed.

A/N. Surprise. I'm back!!! I haven't posted since I started school, and I thought I'd give this writing thing a shot again. I know this was short and I apologize, but I'm glad to be doing the thing I love most again 😉!

Comment any suggestions you have, and good night!!!