cannes film festival

A few weeks ago, I had one of the most Magical evenings of my life. Let me explain...

Timothée and I, were invited to Cannes to promote our new film The French Dispatch. I was beyond thrilled to attend this. Reason 1 being, that I get to dress super hot for the world to see. And most importantly, reason 2, being that it's Timmy and I's first event together as a couple. I was pleased to know that Tim was thrilled as well. Sure, both of us still had those "before event" gitters. However, we have been doing things like this for so long, we had gotten pretty familiar with it. Plus over quarantine, Timmy has practiced to be less awkward at these kind of things. Which, I was insanely proud of him for.

"Soooo, what are you planning on wearing to Cannes"?, Timmy say mysteriously. "Well, you must wait and see Timothée Hal Chalamet", I said mimicking his tone. "Fine, be that way, you'll just have to wait and see what I wear as well". And with that, he shut the door to our hotel bedroom, and started getting ready in the bathroom. I sigh and shake my head. "Okay, finally time to show the world what you got".

I have had my outfit planned for weeks if I'm being honest. I wanted to go for a princess, Cinderella kinda vibe. Which in all truthfulness, I think I nailed it.

My outfit:

I. LOOKED. STUNNING. My crew picked out the dress, I just added my finishing touches with the hair. I couldn't wait for Tim to see me.

I knocked on the bathroom door 3 times, to finally show Timmy the look. "Getting ready, one moment y/k", he said distracted. I thought this was so cute. I could just picture him messing with his hair to make it look just right. "Okay, take your time handsome, I'll be downstairs". I heard him hum an "ok", as I walked down. I waited on him for about 15 minutes until he final came strutting down the stairs. HOLY. SHIT. I gasped as he made his way toward me. "Oh my goodness, you really outdid yourself tonight T", I say in awe. "Ha, that's funny coming from you, that dress looks so fucking stunning on you. Y/k, you look like a literal princess", he says in the same tone as mine. Timmy was wearing a sliver suit? Or was it gold? Nobody really knew. All I knew was that he looked hot as hell. "Well if I'm the princess, will you be my prince"?, I say sarcastically. "Nothing would make me happier. With that, we got up, and made our way to the event.

Tim's outfit:

On the way there, we listened to some music to calm our nerves

On the way there, we listened to some music to calm our nerves. I was more anxious than Timmy, so he tried his best to soothe me by rubbing small circles on my arm and humming. I'm not even lying, this did surprisingly help me. Once we arrived, I felt a turn in my stomach. "Cmon, let's let the fun begin", Timothée said confidently. Today, I'm seeing a side of Tim I've never seen before. I kinda digged it.

The moment we stepped out of the limo, we were bombarded with flashing lights, and screaming fans. I took a deep breath, as Timmy threw on his sunglasses. This is it. We're finally official to the public.

As the day went on, we did the usual; taking pics with beloved fans, doing short interviews, red carpet pictures, all that stuff. Timmy seemed to really be enjoying himself. He was so mature, and beaming with energy. I loved every second of it. He made me feel like a goddess the whole day. When I had to go through tight spaces, he would gently grab the end of my dress so that it didn't get caught. Such a gentleman.

After the Cannes film Festival, we had a Louis Vuitton dinner to attend. Timothée was wearing black jeans, with a black button up shirt, a windbreaker, and an iconic blue purse that he stole from me.

Timmy's outfit:

I other hand, kept it more casual, by wearing an oversized sweater, yellow thigh-high boots, and a basic purse

My fit:

We had so much fun, eating in chatting with the cast

We had so much fun, eating in chatting with the cast. Before we knew it, it was all over and we were home, taking in everything that had happened tonight. "Have fun today"?, Timmy asked, as he laid down on our mattress. "It was, truly magnificent, thank u for being there with me through all of that", I say. I then grab is waist under the covers, and cuddle close next to him. We then slowly drifted off to sleep. One of our best events yet.

A/N: I'm in love with this chapter!!! And yes, I used some Ari pics as outfit inspiration Hope u all enjoyed this!!!

Oh and if u understood the joke abt the suit being silver or gold, ILY WITH ALL MY HEART. Gn, ellz ❁